Chapter 1: Where it all starts!

Annie's POV
*In this story they go to public school*
Today is Wednesday and I am getting ready to go to school. Today is mile Wednesday, it's when u have to run 5 laps around the field of my school. I am wearing a black crop top with light blue jeans with a flannel around my waist and white vans. Also my hair has beach waves and a little bit of make-up. I am going to school already, Caleb and I go to the same school but Hayley is still homeschooled. I kinda like Brennan, he is in my class, he got held back I grade and Katie and liv are both in my class too. During social studies class I kinda saw Brennan looking at me but I don't know if he likes me.I am gonna tell liv today after school that I like Brennan. I would tell Katie, but Katie got her phone taken away for talking to boys. Liv and Brennan talk to each other a lot. But Brennan calls liv names but playfully.
*skip to Annie's house*
I decided that right now I am gonna tell liv that I like Brennan. I am gonna FaceTime her. Caleb had Sydney come over because they are now a couple! They look so cute together! ❤️
When I told Liv that I liked Brennan she was surprised I thought she like him but she never told me anything! It's almost Thanksgiving break. I am pretty happy for break. I am closer friends with Katie then I am with liv. I have P.E with Katie but not liv.