Month 1- April 5th, 2016 to May 6th, 2016

So, hey there!

So today we will be starting out for the first time. Three prompts will be handed out, and you've got a choice. This includes different types of genres, ranging from the robotic Science-Fiction to the imaginative Fantasy. 

HOW TO ENTER

For entering, give the full name of your book in the comments or P.M. (which stands for Private Messaging) it to AuthorKushal.  Also state the genre for your story. It can be a different story or part of an old one. But please don't forget to state it.

Prizes

You will receive a sticker for the Young Writer's Contest, as well as your story will be featured on AuthorKushal's profile. 

Now for the prompts!

Last Date

The last date is May 6th.

Word Limit

3000-5000 words.

PROMPTS

1) Mass hysteria hits 1950s New York after a report of a Martian spotted atop the Empire State Building.

This prompt is for the category of Science Fiction.

2)  A world where every aspect of the environment is different. For example, two blue suns rather than one yellow one, sentient plants, currency-growing trees, trees that grow downward. (A helpful friend informed me that blue suns are scientifically impossible. Have fun.)

This prompts is for the category of Fantasy.

3)The protagonist wakes one morning gagged and tied to the bed, and there's a maniac sitting in the bedside chair.

This prompts can be categorised in Mystery or Thriller.

So, are you ready to rock the stage? You have got one month, bud! The dates for the results will be informed!

Till then,