Adventure High

Fionna was on her way to class with her two best friends, Cake and Flame Princess. They went to Candy High where everyone in Ooo went, they are in their second year of high school. The three of them were talking but when Marshall, Flame Prince, and Finn walked towards them, they instantly stopped. Fionna went up to Flame Prince and gave him a quick kiss on the lips so she wouldn't get burned too badly. Finn and Flame Princess did the same. Marshall gave Fionna a quick hug and they all sat down to talk.

"I missed you guys this summer, we should have hung out more." Fionna said while adjusting in her seat between Marshall and Flame Prince.

"Yeah that's true but Flame Prince here was at camp all summer, and any way you know my dad, I was barely allowed to leave the house. He’s been crazy ever since my sis Marcy has gone AWOL with her boyfriend." Marshall said.

"Yeah you told me about that what happened with her, isn’t she our age?" Flame Princess asked while finishing putting on her tin foil and handing it to her brother, Flame Prince.

"Yeah she is, and I honestly don’t know with her, she’s been acting weird for a while now. It’s sad, we used to be so close," he said, looking a little distant. Fionna picked up on it and quickly changed the subject.

"Well I know I missed all of you especially my boyfriend and best friend from back in grade school!" Fionna said while putting her arms around Flame Prince and Marshall's shoulders. She didn't get burned though, because he had finished with the foil.

"Hey!" Cake said, while making a pouty face.

"Oh you know I love you all. And Cake you are like my sister and I live with you, it’s different," Fionna told her.

"What do you guys want to do for lunch?" Finn asked.

"Why don't we skip the rest of the day and go get some fast food and eat it at the park?" Flame Prince suggested.

"You know Fionna wouldn't skip class," Marshall stated with a smirk on his face, looking at Fionna.

"You know what I’m going to prove to you, all of you, that I'm not a goody goody. Let’s do it!" Fionna said and she had her face on that said she wasn't going to let this go.

"Geez Fi, I didn’t think you would say that," Marshall grinned at her.

"It’s settled then," Flame Prince said, looking quite happy with the fact they get to leave school.

"Now hold on, I don't want my lil' sister skipping school," Cake said looking very unhappy.

"Relax what could go wrong?" Marshall coaxed. It was set they were going to skip class.

+__+__+__+__+__+__+

Fionna, Flame Prince, Marshall Lee, Cake, Finn, and Flame Princess had all snuck out of school successfully without being caught by any teachers. They were on their way to Marshall and Finn’s cars since they had the biggest cars and could fit the most people.

"Okay, who in Marshall's van and who in Finn's car?" Flame Princess asked.

"Well since Finn's car is all set up for you flame folk, why don't we have Flame Prince and Princess go in Finn's car with Finn. Fionna and Cake can come in mine." Marshall said.

"Sounds good to me!" Fionna said, smiling seeming happy that everyone came to a decision quickly.

"But I wanted to go in the same car with my girlfriend," Flame Prince said, pouting slightly.

"Dude. We are going to the same place, calm down, plus, do you want her to pass out from all the heat in my car before we even get anywhere?" Finn told him "My car gets pretty hot and she isn't used to it."

"Okay. Keep her safe Marsh, or I'll get you!" He joked, but it seemed like there was some truth to that. Marshall laughed anyway and promised she would be fine. Everyone piled into their respective cars and started driving to the nearest fast food place.