needing love (A Khalil Sharieff Love Story)

"Aaliyah! Bahja! Kam! Come see!" My mom called us from the kitchen,

interrupting me from watching 106&Park. "What?!" Bahja in her usual grouchy mood, as allways. Kam looked up from his green and blue Leap Frog game and i walked over to meet my mom in the kitchen while Kam dragged behind me and Bahja stomped over."I got a call from work and it seems i have to go in late so im gonna need yall to behave for bahja_"She started explaining about her emergencey night shift,but just like the impatience of Bahja we've all come to know and hate, She interrupts. "Behave for Bahja?! I dont think so! Im goin over to Chelsea's house at 7."Kameron stopped paying attention and managed his way back to his leap frog game."Well, Im sorry sweetie but you'll have to go another time."Wheny my mom says sorry she usually means it and this wasn't one of those times.When Bahja goes to Chelsea's house she only goes there to see chelsea's brother wich happens to be Bahja's boyfriend.She thinks our mom doesn't know about, but i think we've all caught on."Ugh! You stupid kids can't even watch over yourselves!And now i can't go see my boyfr_chelsea.Yeah what i ment to say was now i cant go see my chelsea."She tried to play it off as if we didn't notice she made an attempt to say my boyfriend. "We all know thats not who you're really going to see and im not a child,If you haven't noticed.Plus Kameron's 6 years old! do you rlly think he can take care of himself?!" As soon as i said Kameron's name he sat up and channeled into the conversation."Well no duh, but i cant do shit around here without being told watch the kids,hey can you watch the kids,please honey i just need you to watch the kids.Well i dont wanna watch the damn kids!"Kam was in shock as soon as he heard those last 2 words."Bahja!You know better than cussing around Kameron."Our mom doesn't care if we curse just not alot and definantly not around Kameron."Does it really fucking matter?!"As soon as Bahja stopped yelling you could hear a pin drop if it wasn't for Kameron's giant gasp."Bahja Leann Michaels! I don't wanna see you walk out of this house nor your until you learn to keep your mouth shut and your not going to chelsea's in a good darn while and i promise if you ever speak to me like that again, You'll never leave this house ever, but to go to school and come back. Do you hear me young lady?!"My mom slammed down the wooden spatula on the stove so hard it nearly shook the whole upstairs apartment."Yes mam."Bahja rolled her eyes,stomped in her and i's room and slammed the door.Kam and our mom share a room while Bahja and i sadly do."Aaliyah,can you watch Kam and make sure Bahja doesn't leave this house?"Our mom trusts me,but she usually goes to bahja first since she's the oldest."Yeah of course ,but can i borrow some money for pizza?"Kam loves him some pepperoni and cheesey bread.She handed me 15$ and a couple coupons. "If there is any change give it to Kameron."My mom has been trying to teach Kam about managing money and mathmatic stuff like that.So everytime we have some spare change we hand it over to Kam so he can put it in his piggy bank.