Relationship Abuse

I'm scared...

You kept pushing me away. I was trying to hold on to you.

Why holding on?

I'm not sure; I just loved you like I didn't love anyone else.

I was giving you excuses for your acts, saying it's okay, you will be better again tomorrow.

My friends saw me and listened to me; knew I was suffering.

Some told me I need to face you, and others told me to forgive you.

One friend told me I should let you go.

Let go? It wasn't in my dictionary.

However...

I thought this bond was stronger than 'letting go'....

I felt like I was a burden on you, that all I caused was harm.

So I started pushing you away; thinking that if I keep you away from me, you won't be as hurt, and I wouldn't be as well.

I couldn't keep doing this.

I wanted you more than anyone else. I needed you.

Why were you doing this to me?

Those eyes that are mad at me, I have nightmares about them. Your eyes look so cold and different when you're upset with me.

Those words you say, I was trying to ignore them, but they are becoming a part of me. They are cutting deep in my heart.

I know you don't mean them.. but i can't take it.

I'm scared.

You're scaring me.

Yes, it's true.

So is it how you want us to be?

You want me to be afraid of you?

I don't know if I can trust you anymore. I don't feel safe.

I don't feel at home.

"I only ignored the pain because I love you."

----------

P.S.: Reread the whole thing in another perspective (aka a parent, a lover, a good friend. This applies to all relationships, not just a bf and a gf. Something we all suffer from and we need to take control againt it.)

If you're suffering from verbal or physical abuse - IT IS NOT ALRIGHT. Don't stay in that relationship if it won't be solved. You deserve better than this.

Inbox us if you need and you're having troubles, talk to a friend, take action, talk to someone. But don't ever just give excuses and stay quiet suffering.