This is it!

(A/n so all of you who voted 4 a different x reader,sorry lol I picked a random XD don't hate me;Vylad, Garroth, Zane,etc lovers!!)
-~-~-~-={Your POV}-~-~-~-
I start to hear by alarm Go off...ugh it's just for 2 weeks,then I'm off to the next one...I get up,get ready, And change into a F/C Shirt with the words "Just Life.Deal with it" on it,some denim shorts,and sneakers.Then I put my hair in 2 loose low side ponytails(pic above) and finally a flower crown.
Next I grabbed my bag and went.I looked at this school...Wow it must have so many students...I walked inside to the office."Hello how may I help you-Oh!You must be F/N L/N!The new transfer student!" I smiled "Yep" He smiled. "Here's your schedule,and your locker number is 513A,ok?"I took the schedule "Thank you!"
I walked out,Ugh...People staring...used to it,"So if this is #413A,Then my new locker will be-Agh!"I bumped into someone...Great..."Oh,So sorry!Here,let me help you up!"The girl said.Wow...no one said sorry to me before...huh."S-Sorry for the trouble!"I say,Getting up."My names-"She was cut off by the bell."What do you have now?"She asked kindly."English"I say."OMI me too!"She said leading me there.Please don't call me up...
"Today we have a new student!"Why do I even try... "Would you like to come up?" I pause "No thanks..." She smiles at me " Ok then today we will be doing pairs I will be assigning!"

Hey guys!So The song above is my fav song at the moment...I have recently been into AVICII so yea.Deal with it.<3 Be sure to leave a suggestion!
~Luv Y'all!

Mickee~Sama