school

ringgggggggg. Hello students welcome to your first day of 8th grad. my name is Mr. Toby. Now Let's give a big warm welcome to Lilace the new student here at crazy high school. Hi Lilace! The class shouted.

After class...

" that name is so stupid"😝 said a girl with long brown hair

"My name is perfect" Lilace shouted and she ran home after school as fast as she could.

Later that night all Lilace could think about was the girl with the long brown hair. She got a very bad feeling about her. Like a ghostly feeling. And it is not a good feeling either its like you're going to die that very second... the next day she was very scared about the tricks the the girl with the long brown hair had up her sleeves.

but if she - if she- had any tricks wh-what w-ere th-they?! for all I now th-th-they JUST MIGHT KILL ME!!!!!!!! me, wonderful perfect me Lilace!!!!👸👸👸

WHAT SWEETY?!

DID YOU NEED ME?!

NO KATY! EVERYTHING IS OKAY!!

The next day Lilace was on her way to school and her mother's favorite song came on and she freaked out and started crying. her step mom Katy tried the station a million times but the station was stuck and it would turn and turn and turn but never changing. Then her mother's voice came from the station " Lilace DID YOU CLEAN YOUR ROOM YET!" "Lilace DID YOU DO YOU HOMEWORK YET!" "It's okay LilaceI am right here

"what is the mater?" asked Katy

"I do not want to talk about it." Lilace said

" by Katy" Lilace said

" I will see you later.

I will ride the bus home."

later at school Lilace tried to make some friends. But that was not going so good. There was one person! Teri.She was a tall girl. She was also very pretty. She was the only person nice to Lilace.

" Teri there you are!"

" where did you think I was

" This might sound a little crazy... But... I think I think the gril with long brown hair is magical or a ghost"

"Have you lost your mind. Did the girl with the long brown hair make you go crazy?"

" she might have. But I really do think I can."

"Come to my house after school and I will see what I can do.

She had two classes with Teri They were writing for 5th hour (With was Their favorite.) And then they both had P.E class (Which they both hated ). After school they went to Teri's house to try to figure this out. As so as the got out of school a big storm rolled in and they had to walk, in the rain, and wind, to Teri's house. It was so bad to the point to where they could barely walk.

it took then about 20 minutes to get to get to Teri's house. Later that night Teri's was trying to figure out what happen to Lilace. I can not figure this out. She thought.

I think you lost it. She finally said.

Me too.