Chapter 1.

I heard knocking on the doors, then I watched to the window and i saw that it's already nigh. I know that came the time for me to shine, I have been waiting this day for a long time, this day when my beauty is going to come out.

Matilda,Matilda they have been calling me. I was walking to the doors in beautifull blue drees with very expensive diamonds which were shining on my neck. Slowly I opened the door, door of fame and power which I will be able to show everyone. Seeing light which was shined by diamonds like in the magical world in front of me showed him, tall and handsome men in black suit which represented my guide trough the world behind the other door. That ks world of money,greed and lies,but I wasn't afraid of it, with attitude I was walking to the doors which will maybe change my life. I was aware that I am a doughter of very powerfull and important men and that I have task which is maybe too big for me but that doesn't mean that I can't reach it it, I need to shine. I opened the door,in front of me was standing a big group of people which were waiting me with a smile and look which was telling me that I need to shine to delight them. Blue drees was dragged across the floor,it was shining and everyone were without a breath because they saw my beauty

Father came to me,took my hand and put it high like a sign of victory,everyone were applausing. That is a moment which everyone could wish. I feelt like evryone are enving to me,and that was a moment of victory and that what my father wanted to achieve. For some this ball is just like any other ball ,but for me it was something new ,something what I need to be used to in hope that in the future i will make everyone to smile when they see me. Whoole night I was smiling,talking with friends of my father , special attention was attracked by diamond necklace which was shining on my neck like the most valuable piece of diamond on the earth. Some special shine to my look was given by my hair,long blond hair which looked like someone put shine on her. I didn't liked too much to talk about work ,because i know that this is a task of my father and that him will do that the best ...

People were talking almost the whoole night,slowly looked that this night will be perfect and that nothing could ruin it. But in one moment noise of car tires were very strong,soo strong that we all thougt that everything will be ruined. Fast we all run outside, tension was growing with my every step,none didn't know what is happening . Outside on the first look everything looked normal,but like in the worst nightmare few meters from the house we looked a men who was lying on the floor,without moving and without any sign of life. In one moment I felt pain in my chests,like something pass trough me, I did't see who is on the floor, I covered my eyes, I couldn't look. Trough my hands the light was coming,like it was pushing me to look,i tried to hold on but i couldn't stand this tension, I was screaming, didn't know what is happening with me. Like this is not me ,like i saw who is on the floor so now i am sufering and like i am sad . What is happening with me??

Someone touched me ,slowly I was feeling lost in the dark,couldn't find way to the light which was coming from the outside. I thought that something happened to my father ,i got strenght and slowly i was coming to the finish in hope that i won't see my father how is lyng . But the worst has come,i succeded to be stronger than dark but my torment didn't come to end . I looked and my mother was screaming ,i was running the fastest i could. Her look was enough for me to realize that this is my father,i looked to the floot but i coludn't see good,everything in front of my eyes was dizzy,only i could see a watch who showed me that this is my father. Pain,torment, everything was hier and i couldn't do this anymore. I started to scream and cry, on my first word i realised that my eyes were closing and i that i don't feel my body,i just colapsed down on the floor.