Charge It

My husband, Jamal, comes in from a long day of work, I look up and see him just standing by the door shaking his head looking perturbed. I think oh well I guess he’s had a bad day and doesn’t want to be bothered. I'm sitting in the front of the computer, with the tabs for the websites I was shopping on hidden out of his view. I have a game open so that I can quickly pretend I’m playing it at times like these. Jamal looks very upset and simply orders, almost like a parent to a child, “Come here now.” I don't know what he is really upset about, and him speaking to me in that tone of voice was not going to get anything solved, but I feel that now is not the time to question anything. Once I get right in front of him, I try to kiss him, but Jamal moves away which stops me. That usually worked. I am really starting to wonder what is going on; as he roughly grabs my face and plants a small kiss on my forehead; then he roughly turns my back towards him. Jamal has a hand placed on the back of my neck while he uses the other hand to pull my pants off. He notices I'm not wearing any underwear and grunts a remark about as much money as it seems I’m spending I could at least buy underwear. He takes his semi hard dick out and slaps my ass with it. I feel it getting rock hard, then without preparation or warning he bends me over then sticks his hard, tremendously swollen member into my pussy. He begins to fuck my pussy hard. I guess this was his idea of a punishment for whatever it is that has him all bothered, I normally did things to get punished and it felt good being punished at that very moment. I begin to throw my ass back at him, but he was not having that. He held my hips firmly and took back control of how I was going to get fucked or punished as he would call it. I reached into my mouth for some saliva and reached around and placed my wet fingers on my asshole. Once again he took control and moved my fingers away from my ass. It was too late I had already wet the spot. Jamal removes his dick from my pussy and lightly spanks my asshole with it. I get excited at the thought of him entering my ass. Jamal teases my ass a little by putting the tip of his dick at the entrance then taking it back. Then finally he enters my ass softly at first; but shortly the strokes became more vigorous. Jamal began seriously stroking my ass with as much dick as it could handle. That 11-inch dick was uncomfortable at first, but began to feel fantastic as he continued fucking my ass. I begin to play with my pussy and massage my clit for maximum pleasure. Surprisingly this time he allows me do as I please and doesn’t move my hand away from my pussy. I try to move away from the dick readjust a bit as it gets to be too much for me, but he grabs my hair and pulls me back close on it. Jamal pulling me back on his tool actually offers the readjustment I need. Oh damn he now has a firm grip on my hips and ass as he rams more dick into my ass. I continue playing with my pussy the feelings of being anally fucked are extremely intense. I'm enjoying this so much I can feel myself creaming all over my hand. I’m sexually excited and want to feel him inside me deeper. I take my hands and open up my ass cheeks wanting more dick. My goal was for another sopping release. I can feel his balls slapping my pussy now; this excites me even more and I’m squirting again. I began to gyrate my ass over that dick I can feel it growing more inside my ass. I begin slamming my ass against him I can feel that he is closer to filling me up, but instead of doing that Jamal pulls out and begins stroking his dick in one hand, while telling me to turn around. I turn around just as he orders and he put his other hand on my shoulder gently forcing me to kneel down. I kneel down my husband starts shooting creamy, white, hot jism all over my face. I open my mouth to taste traces of his delicious sweet caramel. Once Jamal is done I grab his dick to begin to suck it, but he takes it back inside of his pants, stripping me of all enjoyment. I watch him zipping his pants and take out his wallet. Jamal pulls an AMEX card from his wallet, and hands it to me saying, "Let's see how fast you can max this one out. The card company called me while I was at work saying there were large charges on the Master Card and it was maxed out. I was upset at first, but damn girl you are definitely worth it". Jamal begins to walk away laughing as he wipes sweat from his brows. He says, "So get up off the floor and meet me in the shower so I can make charges on that pussy. I can max out some things too he says with his hand on his dick.” I grab the AMEX and run to the shower smiling to get what's due to me. It's going to be hard to max out this AMEX, but I'm sure going to try I think as I'm bent over in the shower getting that pussy pounded like there's no tomorrow. Making cum withdrawals is a hard job, but Jamal definitely has the tools to get the job done.