IMAGINE- for Holly

⚠️WARNING SEXUAL⚠️
Holly and Ethan were watching 50 shades of grey on there summer break. They loved spending time together they talked about everything together their deepest secrets and Holly loved Ethan. She tried showing it in many ways. She did not seem to please him the way she thought she would. A sex scene came on the TV screen. Holly felt a hand on her leg. It inches towards the tip of her shorts. Holly ignored it getting a little worried about how Ethan was getting a boner (I'm sorry I'm laughing so hard right now I'm sorry 😂😂😂)
Holly smirked getting on Ethan on his lap facing him. Her hands were on the back of his neck playing with his hair. He was turned on by that you could feel his boner growing from inside his pants. (I can't anymore I can't believe I'm basically writing porn😭😭😂😂)
"Ethan you know how I've bin trying to show you how much I love you."
He smirked. "I know exactly how to." Holly said kissing Ethan. They had a passion et make out session. Ethan wrapped Hollys legs around him lifting them up to go into Ethans bed room.
(LOLOLOLOLOL😂😂😂😂 what am I doing with my life RN..)
Holly was turned on by how he gently lauded her down on the bed. He started to grind on her Holly moaned in between kisses he smirked kissing her neck leaving love bites. "Ethan dot tease" she said lifting his chin kissing him on the lips. He took of her shirt not breaking the kiss he took of his pants leaving him in boxers and leaving Holly in her bra and underwear (you asked for it not me LOLO 😂😂😂) He started kissing you. You could feel his boner growing. Holly bit his lip kissing him he soon took off his boxers
"I want you Holly.." Ethan said with a seductive face. Holly was turned on (LAWL TURNED ON LOLOLOO) he entered her without any warning "oh my god Ethan..." Holly said in pain. The pain ran though her body. "Shh Holly it ok I'll make it better." He said against her lips. Holly never had sex before this was her first time she never told Ethan about it though she tried to calm herself but the first time was rough for her because she never had a dick in her hole. (IM DYING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHQHQHW IK SORRY 😂😂😂😂)
"Ethan just hurry up please." Holly said arching her back soon the feeling turned into pleasure and no more pain. He did his thing. "Ethan I'm about to-" they real eased at the same time. (LOL GOALS ASF! Jk jk 🙌🏻😂) they lauded next to each other. "Love you baby." Ethan said kissing her "love you to daddy😏"
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ LEAVE ME ALONE IT WAS MY FKRST TIME WRITING A SEXUAL IMAGINE DONT JUDGE 😂😂😂 I'm sorry I was dying in the middle of the story of laughter I just.. OML ok thanks for reading I hope I did not scar you.