A boy named Haruka.

Haruka, huh? Such an odd name for a boy. I wonder if people mention that around him a lot. It's possible. Anyway, he's a boy my age- 16, and goes to the same recreational centre that I do. We don't go to the same school, because I go to the all girl's school a couple minutes away from where I live. It's funny, there's a picture of him when he was younger with all his friends, after they won a junior's championship, and he's the only one who didn't look interested in the picture. He's an excellent swimmer from what I've seen, and his eyes are like looking into the ocean.  They're so beautiful, you can't help but stare. Not only that, but his black hair is a perfect match. My friends always tease me because I look at him so often. Whatever, I mean, I can't help it. But I'm not weird or a stalker or anything. He's the first guy I've ever taken an interest in. My life has always been dull in my small home in Japan, and he's the most intriguing part of my once dull life. I've never found someone so devoted to what they love, and it's amazing. I think I have a crush on him.

(Real time)

I'm in my bathing suit. It's time for my daily swim in my local recreation centre, and hopefully I'll see him there. Just as I start to walk towards the entrance, a hand grabs my mouth from behind and pulls me into a space between two walls. It's cramped, and the person tells me not to make a sound. What do I do? So I nod my head and tap their hand, so they let go. I stay quiet, and turn around to see who it is. Once I do, my eyes immediately widen in shock. He sees this and puts a puzzled face on, his ocean like blue eyes putting me into a trance. I can't help but stare because it's the guy I have a crush on, Haru. I look at the ground as I feel my face heat up, and probably turn different shades of red. Trying to clear my head, he shifts, and as I look up to see what he's doing, by the time I look where he was standing, he was gone. And I was alone.