If i had known

It's gut wrenching. The second she sees him again it's like all the sanity was ripped from his hands and eaten by the devil. He exhales a sigh as if he was holding it just for this moment. To say he was mad was an understatement. He was f*cking livid.
"Oh it's you. China."
The name is old. It dried on his tongue, he doesn't need it anymore. He doesn't want it anymore. His skin prickles when she took a step closer, she grew. The same childish Chinese buns, only as the other was gone, and let her hair cascade to her hip. Her vermillion hair rustled in the wind. Her eyes were filled with wisdom. Her blue orbs of happiness and sunshine disappeared and was left with eyes filled with knowing and sorrow.
"I'm sorry." She whispered it, he had to strain his ears to hear.
"Because that would've solved everything. What's the f*cking point, China? You told every f*cking soul but me." He chuckled darkly, "Why, is it that hard to say, 'Bye, Sadist I'm leaving.' Sh*t."
"If I told you, Sougo, I wouldn't have left." Her jaw shook,"Pappy died."
"What the hell? Because of that?! I would've gone with you. The Shinsengumi was disbanded anyway, so why the hell did you keep your feelings to your own f*cking self?"
"If I took you with me, I run the risk of losing the one man I knew I loved so dearly." She looked up, her eyes brimming with tears. "I'm gonna die soon, Sadist. An amanto disease that is lethal to Yato's got me. I wanted to come home to say I loved you."
Sougo's eyes widened. "How-how much longer?"
She smiled sorrowfully,"Zero seconds."
She fell as Sougo ran to catch her. He looked at her, his tears staining her face. He ran to every doctor, every person, her foster family ran to hospitals. Everyone, everyone looked. It all ended, however, when Kagura stopped breathing. The air grew cold on a summer day. The grass went gray. The sun was covered by clouds. Everyone shed tears, but Sougo was the last one with her. Hugging her to no end.
"If I had known. I would've spent these last minutes marrying you. I love you too, Kagura."