justin bieber imagine: sick

imagine: you wake up at 3:00 in the morning, only to find that your sick.

"oh god" you whisper to yourself. Jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom, leaving Justin sleeping by himself. when you got to the bathroom you lifted up the toilet seat and by that point you knew you were really sick.

Justin wakes up and realizes you were gone, he wanders around still half asleep trying to find you. When he hears you violently throwing up in the bathroom, he starts running to the bathroom. "Oh my god, baby are you ok?" he asks as he rubs your back. " No I feel like shit!" you snap back at him. "im sorry, im gonna go and get you a glass of water, ok?" he tells you with a concerned look on his perfect face. you nod your head. you then trying to stand up to walk back to the bed hoping it was over. your head throbbing, and your throat stinging feeling sick to your stomach all at the same time. you lay back down in bed on your side and pull the covers up to your ears.

Justin walks  back up the stairs, peeks his head in the bathroom looking confused when he didn't see you in there. when he found you in bed he sat the trash can beside you on the floor, then sat down beside you on the bed. "are you ok now?" he asks as he hands you the water and a couple pain killers. "I guess so..for now."

He walks back to his side of the bed gets in bed beside you, he wraps his warm muscular arms around you and pulls you closer to him. he knew that always made you feel better and safe with him.

"I love you baby girl" he whispers as he closes his eyes to go back to sleep.

"I love you too" you reply with a slight smile on your face.

he kisses you on the forehead. Then before you know it you are both fast asleep. <3