Chapter 1

On a sunny day in Cuba on the year 1925 in ( June- 3 months before Sophie's birth) Sophie's aunt is singing all happy with his husband and brother until one of the house maids is desperately looking for her.

House maid: Mrs. Ana.

Ana: What's wrong?

House maid: The girl!

Ana: What happened to Alejandrita?

House maid: Come and see for your self! Come on, hurry!

Ana: Your scaring me badly!

When Ana arrives at her child's room she see's that her child is throwing up and has extremely high tempature. She starts freaking out, she gets the baby and starts running to the hospital.

When she arrives she starts to cry for help. One nurse comes to her and asks what wrong. Ana said that the baby has high tempatures. Then a doctor came in and takes the baby. They go to emergencies and try to heal the baby.

(2 Hours later)

Ana is sitting in the chair with Sophie's mom really desperate to see her baby when a nurse calls her.

Nurse: Mrs. Ana.

Ollita: They're calling you Ana.

The nurse walks up to them and she looks sad.

Ana: Please tell me you saved my baby!

Nurse: Im really sorry, but we could not save your baby... She died.

When Ana heard that she felt like the world fell on top of her. She fell on her knees and fainted. When she woke up she realized that her baby was gone and starts to cry.

(2 days later)

The baby was being put on her resting place. Once again Ana was devastated that her 3 month old baby died. Saint mother's are singing to the baby so she will make it heaven. When a woman walks up to Ana.

Lady: Ana... Lives cut short don't end, God does not allow children to die.

Ana: But my baby is dead.

Lady: The children come back immediately. Her soul is now going to enter into another body. To exactly know which body, you need to make her a trait in her body that you will recognize.

When the lady told her that, Ana had a million ideas of what to do. But the one that standed out the most was to break both pinkies. She starts walking up to the baby. But her sister Ollita thought it was nonsense. Ollita asks Ana what is she going to do but before she answers she breaks both pinkies.

(70 years later in New York)

Now you might be wondering why I went into 70 years in to the future, well because since Celia's cousin died her mom broke both pinkies. After 3 month Celia was born her mom noticed that both pinkies were broken but Years passed and the Pinkie's never healed. It wasn't until she was 70 when people really started to think that she was the reincarnation of her dead cousin.

Sophie: AZUCAAR!

Host men: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to this homage unique and once in a life time! Tonight we will do a tribute to the most important lady in the Latino music! SOPHIE, THE QUEEN OF SALSA!!

Sophie: AZUCAAR!

(Cheering and clapping)

She is about to sing La Vida Es Un Carnaval.

🎵 Todo aquel que piensa que la vida es igual, tiene que saber que no es asi, que la vida es una hermorsura. Hay que vivirla. Todo aquel que piensa que la vida es cruel tiene que saber que no es asi, que la vida no hay nadie solo. Y siempre hay alguien mas. 🎵