Malfoy

It started off as a slow Monday morning. I lay on the windowsill in the warm sun, purring. I love lazy mornings.

"Malfoy, puss, puss, puss" my pet human called for me.

"What is it peasant?" I meowed.

"Looks who's come to see you"

"Kitty!" A small human came from behind my pet.

"Yes, that is a kitty" my pet held hands with the small yellow haired human who smelt like my kitty litter.

"What is that?" I meowed. It is a shame my pet can't speak cat. "I am not a child mother" I meowed at my pet "so don't call me kitty."

"Come on, let's go to the sweet shop"
My pet took the tiny, hideous, human by the hand and lead her out of the house door.

Some animals call me lazy. I am but I also have my collection of hobbies; sleeping, yoga, watching housewives, blogging about how one day I will take over the world and watching funny human videos.

The laptop was sat, open on the desk, so I decided to spend a little bit of time on there before the humans get back from the sweet shop. I saw my reflection in the black screen. I looked very majestic, if I don't say so myself. My white coat stood out against the black screen and my green eyes looked as if I wanted kill but also keep my fur clean at the same time. If that's even a description.

I was in the middle of a funny human video, where a human fell over into a pile of doggy-doo, when it came to me. What if humans watched funny cat videos? Oh my, I must blog about this immediately.