Chapter 1

Bailey POV
So i was in my room and watching Matt Steffanina's dance video to the song "Worth it " and dancing along and I hear my mother.
Baileys mom:Bailey come down here please I need too talk to you.
Bailey:Coming.
*Bailey walks down the stairs and goes in too the living room *
Baileys mom:Bailey.... we're moving to LA tomorrow.
Bailey:Really ?
Finally we're moving i hate it here in North Carolina I have no friends and there are no dance studio's .
Baileys mom:Yeah me and your father wanted to tell you together but he had to work late .
Bailey:Can I start to dance at IDA ?
Baileys mom:Whatever make you happy.
*Fast forward to next day *
I wake up and get ready since we're going on a airplane I want to be comfortable so I pit on sweat pants and a black big sweater with the text " I woke up like this " finished off with a beanie .
Baileys dad :Bailey honey let's go.
Bailey:Coming .
We were on the airplane and I fall asleep.
Baileys mom:Sweetheart we're here .
Bailey: Okay.
We go in to a cab and pull up to a HUGE house .
Baileys mom:You like it ?
*They go In to the house and Bailey goes to her room what already is designed*
Bailey:Oh my god its amazing I have a walk in closet and it's full of clothes . And my bed a queen sized black bed with purple sheets and there's a white night stand and all the walls are white .
THANKS MOM THANKS DAD!
*Fast forward to next morning*
Baileys mom:So Bailey i called the dance studio and well you have class in a half hour .
Bailey:Yaaay I'm so excited lemme just finish up my lunch and get dressed .
*Bailey finishes up and goes to her room*
OK so I put on a pair of Adidas pants with a lose tank top with the print "Do you gotta bae or nah ? " and some black pairs of vans and I run too the car .
Baileys mom:You ready ?
Bailey:Ready as I'll ever be .
Baileys mom:I'll pick you you up when you're done .
We walk in to the studio and everyone is staring at me .
Dana:Hi, your Bailey right ?
Bailey:That would be me .
Dana:Well I'm Dana and this is Matt .
Matt:Hey . LISTEN UP EVERYONE ! This is Bailey.
Everyone says Hi Bailey, and I smile.
Matt:So we'll be dancing to "679" by Fetty Wap .
I'm like yaaaass this is my song ! I stay in the back I mean I don't want people to be watching me . I really ace the choreography .
Matt:So let's start the filming .
I start to look around and see some of my favorite dancers such as Tati , Boogie , Marielle, Anneston , Ryan, Tahani, Kaycee, Gabe, Sean and my most favorite Kenneth .... I have a major crush on him .
Dana:Me and Matt will start it off and then ummmmm errhhh (a/n i don't remember who exactly was in Baileys group so imma make stuff up ) Boogie and Tati anddd Bailey .
Bailey:Me ?
Dana:Yes you now get your butt on the dance floor .
We start to dance Boogie   Tati
                                       Bailey
In the beginning I dance a little well let's just say a little afraid but 4 seconds in i just pretend that I'm in my room dancing in my pj's . And I KILL IT ! . And the song stopped and we finished the dance and the two girls that danced with me came up to me and we all hugged .
Tati:Omg Bailey your amazing !
Bailey:I'm nothing compared to you tho .
Tati:Ha. Ha very funny my dancing skills are half as good as yours .
Boogie:But I'm the best tho !
We all laugh at boogies joke ...
Boogie:So wanna come to our sleep over ?
Bailey:Really ? I'd love to !

Vote ;)

Comment ;)

Follow ;)

Do you gotta bae or nah ?

Thanks for reading !

P.s you are now officially one of my "piink♥uniicorns"

Okay?

Okay