solving CHRISis

PROLOGUE:

Losing some of Christian's  memories because of a car accident makes his life more complicated. He almost felt like living alone in this world. Luckily, mr. Reo Deniro, a police officer, kept him and treated him like his real son. As time passes by, some memories started coming back to him. Everytime he help the cops solve some cases, a piece of his lost memory starts filling the puzzle of his dark past. With the determination to unlock his past, Chris decided to solve every case which will serve as a key to the doors of his past.  

case1:Suicide or murder?

It was a big day for Chris because today is their field trip . It was a long trip to Boracay and everybody were already sleeping at the airplane. He noticed that Hiro was vomiting continuously.

"I didn't that you are that weak when it comes to air vehicles "Chris teased

" i am afraid of heights" he confessed

After a few hours, they arrived at Boracay. Everybody were so excited but their teacher told them to leave their things at the cabin first. Everyone did what their teacher told them except for Sheila.

" Sheila, please leave your things in here"

ms. Rina said patiently

"but mama, I don't want to leave my bag because my money is in here

"okey"ms.Rina sighed

everybody directly dive in to the water but not Diro. He was sitting near the tree the whole time since they arrived because he was afraid of the water

Night time came and everybody were setting their own bed . An unexpected event happened, they heard a scream outside.

Chris and the rest of the class hurried outside.They saw Sheila running towards them.

"what happened?" Chris asked

" Hiro Fell from the cliff" she panted

The next day, Chris tried to asked his classmates who were outside the cabin when the incident happened.

" I was walking near the water when I heard the scream" Xena said

" I was cooking our meal when i heard the scream" Diana replied

Chris was thinking deeply when he heard Sheila shouted," my money is gone"

Everything was getting complicated so he asked his classmates once again

"where is Sheila's money?" 

No one replied except for Riga and Diro

"maybe she dropped it from her pocket"Riga said

"that's impossible, Sheila'smoney is in her bag.maybe it was robbed " Diro explained

This crime is getting more complicated and things are not turning well for Chris. who stole Sheila's money? is Hiro's death a suicide or murder? and if It is a murder case, who killed Hiro?