Meeting him

You woke up on a very bright and sunny summers morning in a bit of a hurry. You had just claimed a job at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria, for the day shift.

"Remember, you will be working with another guy, you will be his helper. All you gotta do is make sure the kids are okay near the animatronics." Smiled boss.

"I don't trust that guy..." you say out loud, grabbing a bowl of cereal and scoffing on cornflakes. You hurriedly make your way to the door, so you're not late for your new job, that'd just be rude! So you head outside and jump into your car seat. (favourite song here) comes on in the radio and you drive to the pizzeria.

When you arrive, the song ends exactly when you park your car, you get out and lock the car door. You stumble into the pizzeria only to be greeted by...a guy who has a phone as a head?!
"U-uh..." you stutter in shock.
"Oh hello there miss! Are you here for the-" The mysterious phone headed guy stops talking mid sentance as a walking crayola pen butts in his sentence.
"You must be my helper~" the grape states, grinning. You didn't like the look of his grin. His eyes peered down at you like they were looking into your soul and feasting on it like a piece of raw meat.
"Well? Are you? You look like it~" he questions.
"U-u-um...yes I am here for the day shift..." clears her throat, "and you are?"
"Vincent~" said the grape, "but you can call me Vince~"
The phone headed guy just shakes his blocky head. "Sorry for this trouble causer. He's...very perverted at times. So please, for your safety, stay away from him." You look at Vincent with a questionable expression on your face. Vincent just grabs your hand and takes you around the pizzeria, giving you a tour of the whole place. The phone headed guy watches from afar, shaking his head and walking away.