The bad boy and i

My name is katherine woods,Im a 15 year old, and i recently moved to wildwood school at Los Angeles, California.

I consider myself different from the other girls, and somehow im proud of that.

im not that kind of girl who has lots of parties, and friends, and that loves to get drunk, im actually what someone will call a "nerd".

Yes, i get straight -A's in all my subjects and study every night the whole 365 days of the year. I love reading and i listen to peaceful music. Just like taylor swift, nina nesbitt , lana del rey, and others.

I dont have a lot of friends, well, i dont have friends actually, but i don't need them. I like my life like 'the invisible girl at school'.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

***Today's morning***

"Honey, wake up... It's your first day of school" my mom said while adjusting my eyes to the light that came from the window.

"Only five more minutes" i said placing my head back into the pillow.

"Don't be lazy, it's your first day of school!" she said as she pull my blanket off my bed.

"Fine" i anwered while she smirked at me. I send her a small smirk and then walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

After i finish the shower i started getting ready. I pull out a pair of jeans and a blue skirt. I honestly dont care a lot of how i look, whatever, nobody ever looks at me. As i said, im the invisible girl at school and i kind of like that. I don't like having too much attention... I preffer to be this way so i can make whatever i want without having lots of people talking about me behind my back.

"Katherine!" My mom cried out

"Im going!" I take my backpack and run downstairs.

"Honey, you want me to take you to school or you're..."

"I was actually going walking" i interrupted.

"Oh.... Ok, just be careful katherine" she said

"i will" i said as i closed the door.

I was walking by the sidewalk while thinking. Then someone hit me and my book fall into the street. "What the-" i looked behind me and there was some guy. " hey! " i said sounding a bit annoyed. He looked at me confused. There was a silence for some seconds and then he pick up my book and lend it to me. I snatch it from his hands angrily. He looked at me. " no thank you? "

" no! You just hit me and make my book fall into the street and you still think you deserve it? " i asked sounding really really annoyed.

" fine, do i know you? " he asked

" no, i think so " i answered. Then he start looking at me. it looked like if he was checking me out. " are you checking me out?" I asked. He was looking at the ground, i look at him and then he looked at me. I saw a small smirk in his face and he said "no"

" you're at wildwood, am i right? " he asked curiosly

" yes, how do you know where i... OH GOD,SCHOOL!" I screamed (im surprised the neighbors didn't complain for the scream)

" what time is it?! " i said. He take out his phone and and glance at me. " FAST! " i said.

"7:58" he said looking confused.

" holly shit " i said as i turned myself to go to school and then i felt someone grabbed my arm.

"You never said your name" he said