The life of Riley Luna

You think you know ever thing that happened in the world right?Thanks to the news? Well you don't!Did you know witches and werewolves and vampires are real?Yes they are. I know because I was born into a family of witches.No we don't ride on brooms and have warts on our face and turn green. Actually we look rather beautiful.My mother has long brown hair hair with grey eyes that match the storm clouds. She has a tan skin tone and skinny. My grandmother has black hair with green eyes the colors look like the forest green.She short and curvy. Well me I look a little different. I have long black hair with red in bedded to it.My eyes are a brown with green swirled in them too.Not hazel but two colors side by side. I'm very tan and short.Im kinda curvy. Im also a mutt. Im a mixed magical creature.My dad is wolf my mom witch.

Werewolves are very handsome creatures,men are mainly wolves theirs never been a family to phase. Wolves aren't giant half man half dog creature no their men when not phased.If he gets mad he with fully shift into a wolf.

Vampires,No they don't sparkle the the fairy Edward.Vampires are beautiful, but when around blonde the turn straight up ugly.Fangs pop out eyes turn all round black Andrew begin to cry.Their tears are blood not water.Thats your first Lesson. Magical creatures are real.