Excuse Me

Hey guys this is the start of of new book im writing and I got this idea while watching a Movie called "The choice" I hope you guys like it. Vote please.

~~~~

I re-edit  (3/29/16)
~~~~
M

There was nothing more you like but have a nice relaxing classical music playing while you study for your medical test in your new house. You recently moved in a few days ago and now you're living with your dog , Molly. Molly was your best friend. Everyone knows that "Dogs are males best friend" But that's not what you thought. You have had her since you first started to live on your own. It seem like sometimes she was the only one you were able to count on. With her you realize things about yourself and your friends, which may sound crazy but it was true. Most of your friends had turn on you, for things that weren't even your fault. But the thought if having her as a "female best friend" you will never regret the choice you took to have her.

Coming back from your thoughts you went back to your studying. You then hear the loud music that came from your neighbors house. At first you didn't mind became to be honest it wasn't so loud so you kept on doing your own stuff. You had gone out to hang your shell wind chime you had made the night before.While hanging it you notice your neighbor and some of his friends and their families were just playing around and having fun. It seem as if the more fun they were habing the louder their music goes. "It was much better when you were gone a while ago."  you murmured to yourself and went back in.

"Can you believe that Molly! I mean it's as if they don't know someone lives here but clearly they don't! Oh My Gosh. there it goes again it got louder I don't think I can even hear myself! " You went back outside and they were still there having fun blasting their music to the point where their big speaker would explode. You did nothing but frowned and turn around back inside. The owner of the house didn't even know you were standing there watching them... or maybe at him. He brush it off with a smirk on his face.

Later that night everthing had gone back to silence just like you like it. You heard your dog wine beside you. You looked at her with worry eyes. Lately she hasn't been feeling to well and it bothering you.

"Aw Molly how are you doing... Still feeling the same huh? Let me see. Swollen nipples. Getting more tired. Getting bigger... huhhh.... Molly." You just stared at her but than the music came back and it scared you a bit. " Really? Again?! Dam it!" You got up and walk to your neighbor " Gosh. dam it. why can't he keep it quiet for just a second he already had a god dam party." you were pretty much just talking to yourself. After walking, well more like speed walking up the hill that spread your house from his you were ready to swing at him.

"AYE! YOU!" the man turn around and stop the music to see who was talking to him. When he saw you he stood up from where he was sitting.

" Oh sorry Ma'am the music was a bit loud, wasn't it.... Wait aren't you my new neighbor. Now I saw you spying on me a while ago" He had a country accent which didn't really supries you much.

"Excuse me?! Me?! I was looking at you?! Now I wasn't spying on you!"

"I was just playing around lady."

" I have a name. and if you think that you are just going put your stupid music all the way up to the point where the whole world can hear it than you better see something coming your way because I wouldn't tolerate it!"

"Woah now lady"

"Don't call me lady I have a name!".

"Okay than give me a Name!"

"Y/N"

" Well nice to meet you Y/N, my name is Jimin, Park Jimin. Now la- Y/N, I know that you don't just come here to accuse me for some music now."

"Oh yeah than WHY am I here for than??"

" Well a girl with no make up and short clothing doesn't just come here to accuse me of some music but comes here for something different." He gave you a smirk and raise an eyebrow.

"YOU! YOU THINK...ARE YOU IMPLYING I CAME HERE TO HAVE SEX! AS IF. Y-"

"I was just playing!" He couldn't help but laugh.

"OHH. You think this is funny to you! aren't you enjoying this!"

" What are you so mad about anyways"

"I'M MAD AT MOLLY NIPPLES!" you didnt realize how bad that sounded and you can see the confuse look on Jimin face.

"Excuse me?"

"It's your sticky ass dog took advantage of my poor little girl, she's  gain 50 lbs and she won't get out of bed and you PLAY YOUR MUSIC TO LOUD!

" and you suppose that means she is pregnant"

"Yes. it does"

"Really and have you take her to the vet."

"No.."

"okay than how are you so sure."

"because I'm a medical student and I'm also a women."

" Well if you need a vet there is one down town they have the best service and you can get your dog check. and when its official we can talk about the adoption for dogs."

" I am no-" you saw a women come next to Jimin side and put her hand on jimin shoulder and she apparently hadn't recognize you yet.

"Jimin I-" she stopped mide way into her sentence to looked at you and seem a bit surprise. "Ohhh... I.. Um.. I'm just going to wait inside alright Jimin." She walked aways and once she was out of sight your attention was back on Jimin.

" You dirty ass rat."

"What?! Excuse me?"

"No make up, short clothes and only comes here for one thing." You started to walk back to your house. "Ah! I can belive it... I can't" you were walking back as you were talking to him

" I was just Playing!" You kept on walking without Turing back. After you left Jimin went back to his house going straight for the frigid.

" Who was that girl you were just talking to."

"My new neighbor who is starting to bother me already. Where the dam ice cream." He stood up and saw that she was eating the ice cream.

"ohoh" She got up from where she was sitting handed him the ice cream. " It sounded more like the start of something new." She left the room leaving Jimin dumbfounded. "Good night Jiminie"

○●○●○

Hate can turn into love.