you got me down...

I'm Drew, guitarist of OneRepublic. And tonight we played in Phoenix. Now I'm sitting in the couch, which is situated in the corner of room, which connects my, Eddie's, Brent's, Zach's, Brian's and Ryan's room. But no one is here. I'm alone. Tonight I wasn't in good mood. I was thirsty, tired and Ryan still looked at me. I don't like it. His cute face always turns to look, how we're playing. His icy, but friendly eyes are smiling at me...well, I'm not gay...but I love Ryan. He always smiles at me. They came to the room. "Hey, Drew, you disappeared so quickly!" Zach laughed and Ryan sat next to me. "Zach, let him just breathe. He doesn't look good." Ryan wrapped his muscular  arm around me. "So Ryan, we're going to the pub. Are you sure, that you don't wanna any beer?" I swallowed. "Yeah, buy me one." Ryan looked at me again and they left. "Ryan! What did it mean? Why did you look at me all the time? You know, I'm nervous!" I got up and shouted. "Calm down. It has just one reason." "I'm listening." Ryan got up too and said: "I just wanna find out, how do you look naked?" He sat down. I ain't dreaming. Without any my 'yes', Ryan started to kissing me on my lips. "You taste so good." he moaned quietly. "You too." I said, took his t-shirt and threw it to the ground. "Mhmm, you're wild, Drew." Ryan put me down to the couch and sat on my thighs. I took off my glasses and grabbed Ryan's wrist. He took off all my clothes, so I was totally naked and he did the same with himself. I felt his hard one on me. I felt his wet fingers in my hips. I felt his second arm around my knee and his lips on mine. I moaned, surprisingly loud. "Oh Tedder!" I stroked his hard cock and he moaned too. "Brown.." Then he bounded my wrists together and penetrated to me. I yelled. Ryan started to move so deep, to places which I never knew I have. "Do you like it?" He asked between his moans. I wasn't strong enough for answer, but I pressed his thigh like 'yes'. Then I was like blind, deaf and retarded. I just knew, that I'm on my peak, and Ryan is still moving fast and deep. I opened my eyes. Ryan pulled it from me and his white liquid leaked out my hole. "I'm so proud of you. You're very talented musician and lover." Ryan smiled again and helped me to put on my clothes.