Chapter one

Sophia's Pov 

September 2nd. The first day of school. its 6 am and i'm still in bed. Oh yeah, i forgot to introduce myself. Well my name is Sophia Grace Wood, i'm 17 and go to east-land high school. today i'm starting my senior year. 

i drag myself up off my pillow and swing my feet to my soft fuzzy rug. I go to the bathroom and step out of my clothes and into the shower. When i'm finished i get dressed, into a pair of light blue skinny jeans and my black t-shirt with my grey jacket over it and white vans. "soph?" my mom called. "yeah in here." i say back. After my hair, teeth and make up is done i run downstairs to leave. 

~at school~ 

As I enter the doors of my school I can feel Ethan looking at me. "how's our fat pig today?" he asked smirking. "i'm -" I was cut off by him slapping me in the face. "I didn't say to answer." he spat at me. I look up to see Grayson just standing there. I look down after the strange eye contact with him. "I'm sorry." i look up and see Grayson with his head down beside his brother. 

*Grayson's Pov* 

I feel horrible for Sophia. My brother is a real jerk to her. She is beautiful. As i walk into my first class i see her in the back looking out the window. I take my normal seat beside my brother. I can still see her cheek is red from my brothers hand. "Ethan maybe you should stop." i whisper. "stop what?" he asked. "stop bulling Sophia." i said. he gives me a glare, "i wouldn't have to bully her if she wasn't such a pig." he spat. God hes a jerk sometimes. 

* Sophia's pov*

"Sophia?" i hear my name being called. "yes?" i say looking up at the teacher. Mr. Brown is staring at me. "your next." he said. we have a t-shirt project where you made a t-shirt for an organization in need. Its a short sleeve shirt and i have my sweater over it so hopefully he lets me just keep my sweater unzipped. I walk to the front of the room and show them the front. "Will you take your sweater off please?" he asked me. oh god here we go. i look down don't reply. "Sophia i asked you to take your sweater off." he said more sternly. without thinking i ran out of the classroom as fast as i could. i ran to the side of the building where we have the picnic tables.  sat down and try to catch my breath. i bet everyone knows now.. 

~

hey guys so new book with the Dolan twins! and sorry if you hate me for making Ethan the bad guy! just read and find okay?!? love you all!! share and like and vote! hope you all like it! 

~