1 Brianna pov

I am out walking home on a sunny warm day. I had just got some coffee from a little resteront down the road. The resteront has become my safe zone from many different things like fans,friends that think they know everything, and life it's self it's just so peaceful there. As I think to myself I look down at the sidewalk making sure not to step on the cracks when I bump into someone and my coffee gos flying.

"Omg I'm so sorry! I'm so stupid !" I yell at myself. I quickly get some of the towels form my bag ...don't ask why I have towels it's a long story. I give him the towels ,and he wipes of his red and black flanal.

"Your fine you just made it easier to realize I need to change . I have Ben in this for to days!" The man spoke in a low voise vary low.*do I no this guy*I ask myself

"Thank the heavens your not mad I've had one of those days today . I mean I just got to L.A. less than to weeks ago and so much bad stuff has happened." He smiles at me and I smile back." Well sorry we just met but I have to get home," I see his smile fade. I began to walk away when I here that guy calling me.

"Wait! I never got your name!"I stop and turn around." You also dropped your phone!"I saw a out of breath black haired man .

"Oh tank-you for my phone (yes tank you not thank you!)y name is Brianna," I say in a cherry voice.

"I new I new you bigfan ooooo O have to go I'm mark by the way!"he runs down to raod.

" Mark" I repeat the name all the way home until a small piece of paper falls out of my phone cases. Do I know him?

Ya first chapter done!sorry it's short but I'm doing this for fun not for the reads. alose I'll do marks pov to!