The Unknown fate

Anna and Kara were twins separated at birth. When they came of age, Kara became a famous pop star whereas Anna was an internet singer on a video share site. They both had identical numbers of followers and subscribers on their channels. However, one share site was extremely corrupt and kept banning Anna because of false copyright claims. As a result, she got sick of it including Kara who had issues as her videos being region blocked for her viewers in America. They didn't know they were twins. But a fateful day when Kara was touring the U.S., their subscribers kept thinking one was stealing from one another. All the songs Anna posted on her channel were either region blocked or deleted since Kara did a cover of some of Anna's original songs.

They decided to meet up one day. The following month they were to meet at an internet café in Maryland. They sent each other pictures of themselves so they could find each other easily. Anna was very well known in America and around the world. They met and their first question was why the video share site was blocking their videos. They realize that their voices were identical but they never considered the fact that they were twins. The following week they did collaborations with each other and a rumor started they were long lost twins.

Kara was an identical height compared to Anna. The only difference was that Kara had a short haircut with a strand of purple highlight whereas Anna had long hair tied to a side pony tail with strands of a purple highlight. Anna did a cameo with Kara during her concert. The concert was a success but it was streamed online. They both rose to fame after this experience. The following morning some streamer posted a video comparing the two girl's voices as they surprisingly sounded identical. They were invited by a woman who is well known entertainer on a cable TV show. The woman was friendly and both girls decided to have a DNA test done.

However, The DNA test was going to be revealed on the woman's show. They spoke to the woman for a while and played some random games she had planned. They did a foot race but Anna wasn't as athletic as Kara but Anna recognized more American stars than Kara. Even though the girls spoke about their personal life they were almost identical. They both dated a British guy with identical names but one was an American equivalent and the other was a European version of the name. One of their parents was a twin. Actually, their biological parents were both a twin. They both were popular in their high school years. Therefore, as a result their lives were almost identical.

Once the time came they had the DNA test. To their surprise, they find out they were identical twins, Anna and Kara were practically crying knowing that they were sisters the whole time. They both hugged each other after hearing the news. They both felt there was a reason the share site kept blocking their videos. Both girls vowed to stay by each other until they died. They were loyal and often admired each other before the news of them being identical twins. The 25 years they spent apart Anna often saw Kara as inspiration for her to get into music. 2 of Anna's classmates were into foreign pop and they often claimed how she and Anna sounded almost identical. She became a singer and got fame, luckily her fans were loyal and petitioned the site so that she could be put back on. The share site treated Anna as if she was nothing. However if it was Kara they would post a huge apology video realizing their mistake.

"Oh my god, Anna you're my twin sister this whole time." Kara says out of shock.

"I surprised too and I'm the younger twin by 2 minutes. Why didn't our parents tell us this?" Anna replies.

"I don't know but I'm happy to know that I had a sibling. I always felt like a part of me was missing." Kara manages to say.

"It seems like a heartwarming scene for all of us." The woman said.

The show ended on a bittersweet note but it left everyone in shock that an internet singer and pop star turned out to be twins without the affected knowing. The following week the girls knew that they had to catch up on the 25 years they spent apart. It was basically mostly what they would have done together as kids and teens. Anna and Kara spent time around the boardwalk in Maryland. Kara convinced her manager to allow Anna to be with her on her private jet.