Found-#1

Hinata's pov
***
I walk into the gym, leading my teammates.
"Guys, this is it." I say, turning to face them.
"Sho, stop crying." Mori says.
"I'm not crying," I claim, turning around and wiping my eyes. My teammates laugh and shake their head.
Today, Yukigaoka, my team, was at our junior high competition. Many of the other teams were whispering and pointing at us. That can't be right I think. No one would be looking at us....
My team turns around and sees Kitagawa Daiichi junior high walking down the hallway into the gym.
A boy who's about 180 cm tall brushes against me.
Everything turns black and white.
***
I gasp and stumble back and he does the same. "Oi! Watch it!" The guy that he bumped into says.
"Sorry Kindaichi." He mumbles and walks away.
I tilt my head and watch him walk away. "I heard that's the 'King of the Court'." One of my teammates say.
I just stand there staring at him. "Sho!" I snap back to reality. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, fine. Let's go practice." I strut to the volleyballs and pick one up.
I then actually scan the room. I feel a rumble in my stomach. "Hey, I'll be right back." I say before running off with my hands on my stomach.
"He looks like a grade schooler." Some kids snicker by the water fountain. Kitagawa people.
"I'm 163 cm, so shut up!" I snap, then having to hold my stomach again.
"Oi." I hear behind me. I turn around to see him leaving the bathroom. "Leave him alone. Go pick on other people, he's not worth it."
I roll my eyes.
They quickly obey and walk back to the gym.
I turn around to thanks him, but he puts a hand up. "I meant what I said." And hes gone like that.
***
Hello! So I'm just gonna throw out there, my English is not good, so pardon if I make mistakes. But I hope you enjoy this :))
*At 10 reads I'll update*