1:from the depths of hell

It was the first day of spring break, 8:00 to be exact, but unlike most kids I wasn't still in bed. I was carrying the last of my things from my child hood room and home, the only place I'd ever called home, to the moving truck headed for Virginia.

Well I'm rambling now so I'll tell you about myself. I'm Aubrey Evans, I'm 17 years old and my favorites in music are by people like Troye Sivan, 21 pilots, Green day, Ed sheeren, panic! At the disco, Shawn mendes, and 5sos. Yeah i know, typical, but that's just what I like and if you have a problem you can tell someone who cares. My parents were divorced when I was like 3 so I barely remember it. I haven't seen my dad since then and he's got a new family in Norway. Weird I know but , okay. Geez where do you get this stuff from!" whatever tickles his pickle. I'm 5'3 black hair I'm not super skinny but I'm not fat either. I guess you could say I'm average. I hate literally everything about myself but why would you care. Ummm well that's it. Bye...

We locked up the old house and put up the 'for sale' sign then got into the car. As soon as I got in I pulled out my ear buds and stuck them in my ears. I pressed shuffle on my Spotify playlist and long way home by 5sos started playing. How ironic. I thought to myself as I rested my head back on the seat.

2 hours later;

"Hun..hunny wake up we're

"Mother if you poke me ONE more time I will summon all the devils helpers to crawl out of the depths of hell and eat you." I said through clenched teeth.

"Okay" mother laughed. I stretched and then started helping my mother unload the truck.

6 hours later;

It's now 4:30, ugh I'm so tired! I went to my drawer and pulled out some Victoria secret yoga shorts and a black camisole. I quickly took a shower then walked down stairs being greeted by two unfamiliar faces "

"oh! Bre come and meet our new neighbors." My mother smiles happily. "Hi" I smile politely "

"oh she's even cuter in person!" The older woman( my mothers age) practically yells engulfing me into a hug

"now dear don't squeeze her to hard" the older male warns. She chuckles and let's me go
"sorry, your just so cute."

"Oh it's perfectly okay" I smile.

"These are the Espinosas" she gestures towards them

"well hello Espinosas I'm Aubrey. But you can call me bre if you'd like." I say.

" Hun. Oh! I almost forgot, we also have a son your age named, Mathew". Mathew? His name sounds cute! Oh but what if he's a fück boy? Ha! Why do I care it's not like I'm pretty enough for anyone anyway.

"Alright well it was nice meeting you guys. I'm going to go to sleep now" I yawn tiredly.

"Awe okay it was nice meeting you Hun." I hug them goodbye and walk upstairs to my room.

Well that was the first chapter of my first book...
Lol I doubt anyone will ever read this but if you do read it and want more just comment or pm(personally message) me😁