This woman's work

I don't know all I know is that I can't get you our my mind and that I love you I love you even tho I fuck up I love you..... Nyla just sat there speachless....the stood there in the dark until the rain started to pour down neva mind forget it zylnn said awalking down the driveway. wait Nyla yelled carefully running behind him. he turned around and said nothing but his silence spoke for him and it said baby I love you. Come back I am not letting you walk in this weather.he followed Nyla into the house. Nyla went to the back of the house and returned with to towels. Her shirt was soke and wet you could see her pink and black bra right threw her shirt. Lightning and thunder sounded and lit the sky. The lights started to flicker and then zzzzzp a a big shock ran threw the house and the lights were out... she jumped in Zylnn's arms and he held her tight!! It felt good so damn good to have him hold her but she couldn't put her heart threw this again......Nyla though she could stay in his arms all night but she knew she had to move.. she broke loose from Zylnn and use her phone light to see around the pitch black house. she she found 6 candles and lit them threw out the living room she went and her room and grabbed all the blanket and pillows and made a palte on the floor. Zylnn watched as she moved. he thought to himself .....She don't need me she can do better than me but I need her I can't do no better than her..... Zylnn finally got up the nerve to move and sat down on the palate...... are you okay she asked..... yeah I am good ma just a lil cold. Well grab some cover then she said with a lil smile.Nyla found her grandfather's old radio and was able to pick up a signal... " warning waring everyone stay in side this storm is bad there have been reported or recks tree down and more stay way from windows at all time during this storms" the radio said I looked at him and he looked a meFor moments we just sat there and stared at each other.... SHHHHHH the radio sounded the rain grew harder and faster and so did the static sound. I can't brake this shit no more! Zylnn said turning the radio, that sound is killing me.There that's better he said after picking up a radio station. Welcome to the sweat hotel on 96.1 jams, with all this rain we should Take it nice and slow here on the sweat hotel.... the mood began to ease the air seemed less thicker... Aalihya can I come over start to play an Nyla started to sing. This my jam right ..can I come over come over....*she sang* girl you a mess be said laughing you crazy boo. The both sat and enjoyed and laughed at the moment.The started talking and think old times listen to music from lyfe must be nice ray j one wish to usher and lil Jon lovers and friends. DAMN!!! God knows I love this boy he has my my heart even though he broke it he still has it Nyla thought to her self. The light lit the sky and the thunder sound like bombs going off. Nyla jumped a little, and Zylnn grabbed her and held her tight, her laying on his chest and she whispered don't worry baby I got you.The room was silent, the rain poured down harder and the wind scream through the air. Ah-hah.
Ah-hah-ooo. Ooooooooo. Oh god love and basketball , you use to love that movie, you use to watch it over and over Zylnn said giggling. Yep in use to love that movie but that was then and this is now Nyla said in a low down voice. Yea I guess alot has changed since Zylnn said. But I still love this song but Nyla said trying to cheer up, I always wanted to make love of this song, Every girls dream. It's not to late you Zylnn said, what Nyla said looking at him crazy. Nyla I don't wanna have Sex with you I wanna make nothing but pure love with you, nobody's around and it just me and you. I don't Zy she said It's just we , Zylnn grabbed her and stuck his long tongue in her mouth to shut up up they kissed for a bout 2mins and Zylnn stopped and said for one night don't fight the feelings you have and just embrace them.
All the things we should've said that I never said,And all the things we should of done that we never did.
All the things we should've given but I didn't.Ooh, darling make it go away. Zylnn kissed Nyla while removing her Short and shirt. Damn god Nyla thought to her self , I know where not spouse to question you but I just wonder stand why? Why can't he act right why can't I leave him alone. Zylnn pressed his body aginst Nyla and stuck his finger in her panties and started playing with her pussy. Nyla started moaning ummm she said while he sucked her neck," I am tired of holding back my feelings, she thought to herself. Lord forgive me cause I am about to sin Nyla whispered. It's okay cause you body is a blessing he said.Zylnn slidd down his pants and there it was, a big 9 inch cock. He slowly rubbed it up and down Nyla's pussy teasing you her before pushing it in the head.
Give me these moments Give them back to me Give me your little kiss
Give me your.Zylnn slow pushed the head of his dick inside of Nyla's tight pussy. Umm she moaned putting her hand out pushing him A little bit. SHHHHHH....I got you baby trust me while sliding the rest of his dick in. Zylnn leaned down and started kissing Nyla while his dick slowly move back and forth in her wet pussy. Uhhhhh Nyla moaned while holding on to his back taking every inch of his dick slightly scratching in his back. The rain grew Louder and the lightening lit the whole house. I know you have a little life in you yet Whatever you need meI know you have a lot of strength left Give me your hand.Zylnn's started to strokes went from slow to fast his kiss became more aggressive and all Nyla could do was moan. Zylnn started whispering g into Nyla's ear while he beat that pussy up making clapping sounds. I LOVE YOU GIRL YOU KNOW THAT..... Yes baby I love you too she moaned!!!!! YOU GOT MY HEART GIRL AND I NEVER MEAN TO HURT YOU UH.... yesss daddy, I love you so fuckjng much this is all yours baby she screamed!!!!!! Zylnn picked Nyla up and pressed her up aginst the glass door and started bouncing her on his dick.
I should be crying but I just can't let it show, baby
I should be hopin' but I can't stop thinkin'
Of all the things we should've said that we never said ,Uh Umm Nyla moaned  louder,. Zylnn  laid Nyla  back on the pallet and began tracing her  body  with his tongue while caressing her  boobs.Nyla felt her soul  leave her  body as she arched her back, moning and  begging Zylnn to stop cause she couldn't take no more!  Shit he wishpered  in her ear as he climaxed  puting him  deeper and deeper  inside he. In a low tone deep voice  he Zylnn  whispered shit!!  Oh, darling, make it go away, just make it go away........ the rain slowed down and  Nyla and  Zylnn  just layed there. You can leave now you got what you wanted ,Nyla said with tears rolling down her face, SHUT UP I AM NOT LEAVE YOU I AM HERE  TO STAY zylnn  said pulling her close wrapping his  arms around her, Now got to sleep.