One

'You took my heart and my keys and patience. You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration. You took mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation.'

'Rihanna you ready to go!' I hear Kaylee yell.

'Yea in a minute'.

Tonight my best friend and I are going to this new club. I've been down lately so Kaylee decided that this would be the best way to cheer me up. *rolls eyes* I hope I meet some new people especially some new boys. *wink wink*

'OMG Rihanna you take five hundred years to get ready!' Kaylee jokes while rolling her eyes.

*

'Man this club is jamming' I say dancing up towards the entrance.

'You what's make this club even better' Kaylee says grinning.

'What'

'Its a Jamaican club' Kaylee says while rotating her hips.

While walking towards the entrance I see this tall light skinned  guy. He was eyeing my down outfit and was giving me seductive look. He had a little smirk on his face but to show him I don't play that I turned around while flipping my hair. I was lowkey  feeling it so I know he was gonna be my dance partner tonight *smirking*.

'License please' I hear the security guard say knocking me out of my thoughts.

'Okay' Kaylee and I say while handing our licenses to him.

'Thank you, come right on in' the security says while opening the velvet ropes.

We walked into the club, and I have to say it was lit. Everyone is dancing, whining, drinking, and smoking. The food smelled bomb and the boys were hot. The boy I saw outside is sitting in this V.I.P area with millions of girls around him...ummm I wonder if he famous?

'Come on we didn't come here for nothing' Kaylee jokes while pulling to the dance floor.

While we were dancing the same guy was staring at us. Like damn I know I can twerk but you don't have to stare. But I honestly have to admit it he is kinda cute...oh shit he coming over here *checks self*.

'Hey' I hear a voice from behind say.

'Hi' I say facing him.

'Saw you checking me out' he says smiling.

'I guess I was...my name Rihanna btw' I say putting my hand out for him to shake.

'Drake...wanna dance?' he says while shaking my hand.

'Yes I would like to' I say walking with him smiling.

The whole night Drake and I danced. You can say there was a lot of twerking and whining. After all that he kicked out all his "hoes" out of V.I.P area just for me *blushes*.

*

'Hey we gotta go' Kaylee says with her keys in hand.

'Five more minutes' I beg.

'Ight I'll be in the car' Kayless says waving us off.

'Will I ever see you again' Drake says out of blew.

'Umm...yea what's your number?' I say

'Yea...404...'

*

'So you and Drake uh' Kaylee says budding my arm.

'Whatever we're just friends' I say rolling my eyes.

'Sure you are' Kaylee says winking at me.

'Okay, whatever you Kaylee...whatever you say...' I trail off smiling.

Hoped you liked the story, part 2 coming soon. I kinda don't like it because it was to many cut offs but it's whatever.
Vote. Comment. Like.