Chained

"We used to be friends.

There is probably many questions running through your head right now. One of them is probably "who is 'we?'" Well, that's a long story. I am too lazy to explain. That's a lie, I just hate the truth.
Now that I think about it, lies are what got me here. "Where is here?" You're probably asking yourself. Well, I can answer that. It's Notch's Bug Containing Center, N.B.C.C for short. And no, I don't mean ladybugs or bees. I mean glitches. Unwanted static. Video game errors.
And that's exactly what I am, a video game error. "How do I know this is a video game?" You, once again, may be asking. Well, I was once in the Real World. There were things like cars, tables, chairs, televisions, and many other things.
Final question you may be thinking: "Who are you?" How the Hell did I know this was going to show up. Well, eyeroll, I am Herobrine.
Now does this all make sense? My brother, Notch, and I were once good friends. It was nice. But then... that wretched Vio came along and ruined everything.
I lied. Final question: "Who is this Vio?" Vio is an evil, untrustworthy, demonic, insane, goth hater. Yes, I describe her like that. Got a problem?
I'll explain why I hate her... Later. I need to figure out a way to escape.
Escape now.
Talk later.
-Herobrine."