Rules

1. Replιeѕ мay вe laтe

Yeѕ I have a life.  Who am I kidding, I have no life haha.  Yes late replies will happen once in awhile!  If you feel that I'm ignoring you, I probably am just not on.  If you see me on an replying to role plays than don't worry.  I'll make my way to you,  it just might take me a while. 

2. Moυnтaιnѕ oғ wordѕ

Please don't give me mountains soon mountains of words.  I find that when this happens things get repetitive. I really don't mind if a reply is short or long.  When dealing with my babies I only ask for five to seven sentences.  In school this would be considered a basic paragraph.  If you can not do this, then I don't suggest role playing with me. 

3. Speaĸ тo мeн!

Ok so lots of people don't talk to the 'rper' as they role play.  I on the other hand love to talk.  I don't just want our role play to work out.  I want to be your friend!  I'm a human and talking comes naturally. Don't be surprised if while we are doing if you see this {Hi, How is your day going?} I don't expect you to answer me,but it would be nice if you did.  Remember,  I want to be your friend.  I want to be someone that you can learn to trust and grow a bond with.  When replying to my random outbursts of attempts at being your friend please use any of these. ☞  [] {} ×× •• °° () ** // ||

4. So wнaт we geт drυnĸĸĸĸ

Feel free to swear, mess around, and just have plain out fun.  I personally swear a lot.  If you are not comfortable with me swearing around you, then feel free to tell me.  I will try my best to stop when around you.  If you're like me and swear a lot, then let it all out.  No one is getting judged today!

5. Sмυт and Sιnѕ

Ok so here's the thing.  I will only allow my characters to have one relationship.  Once they are in a relationship they will be loyal.  Don't make your character hit on mine if they are in a relationship.   My character can be friends with yours, but not sexually. 

5. Pleaѕe donт

Admin: * stares into your soul,breathing deeply into the mic* If you role play like this I will personally extract you from this earth. 

6. Sтop don'т тalĸ тo мe

Don't bitch about my characters. If you have a big problem with what my characters do,say,or act; then please leave. My characters are part of me. Each one has a little bit of me inside of them. If you have a problem with them you have a problem with me. I will end the role play if you constantly bicker on about my characters. Each has certain personality traits that you must understand to know them . 

7. Reмoтe conтrol

Don't try to control my characters. They are not a TV. You can't control my characters with a remote. Only I can control my characters. I understand if you might want a certain scenario to happen. If you do want something like that to happen,tell me. 

8. Yaн dead мan?

Okay so this is the thing. You have one week to answer to the roleplay. I will check profiles to see if you had been online or are on a Hiatus. I can completely understand if you are having family problems or other problems that cause you to not be able to role play. If this is the situation then we can continue the role play later when you're more comfortable. Don't abandon me though. If you're not on a hiatus and don't have a good reason to why you aren't replying to me; I will end the roleplay. If you don't reply to me after a week, I'll give you a warning. You will get two warning,then I will end the role play. 

9. Graммar ιѕ ĸey~

I may not have the best grammar ever. I may not be the best at punctuation. The english that I do have is the english that I will use. Please try to use proper spelling and grammar. 

10. Have ғυn!!!

Have fun,and be happy! I can't have someone who is all depressed and someone roleplaying with me. If you are having any problems and need someone to talk to, I am here. I will make sure you will stay happy!

Iғ yoυ read all тнeѕe rυleѕ coммenт

"We're all мad нere."

In тнe coммenтѕ вelow