Chapter 1: The Travel

(Y/N) Lore

Currently pulling his bag along with his cart. Of course. It was the 5th world tour of his book. Titled 'Her'

It was the biggest hit in Remnant. His name is (Y/N) Lore. His not much famous due his book, but who could've make a difference when his first is finally the adult's supporting book of the year.

"Mr. Lore!" He ignored the first attempt of calling his last name.
"Mr. Lore! Mr. Lore!!" He was indeed getting irritated.

He felt a soft, slender finger touch his brown coat. He's not in the mood to answer some sort of interview right now, but he really needs to maintain his control of his anger management.

He turn his head to face a woman with green hair which is shoulder length long, blue eyes that he reminds of the sea he used to visit in Atlas and Vacuo. Although, (Y/N) did notice she has a mike on her hands and beside her was a guy who is carrying a camera by his shoulder.

"Hi! I'm Marcela Vandals journalist of G Entertainment. Can we have a interview with the famous author of 'Her'?" She asks.

(Y/N) glance at his watch and sigh, "Maybe, I hope this won't take long." He said.

"Right! Mr.(Y/N) they are few basic questions that I want an answer. Do you have the inspiration about the book you wrote? And where is the book signing? And is there a part 2 about the book you just wrote about?" She asks.

He let out a sigh, nonetheless, (Y/N) hates about discussing about who is his inspiration. He's not that much opened up to interviewers or even the mass.

"I don't have any inspiration about this book. Like I said last month that I have a book signing on Atlas, It just sprang out of my mind, and the book signing is in the Center Mall here on Vale and no, there is no part 2 of this book, but I have a new book coming up. Now if you'll excuse I need to go." He said and walk off and hopped on to his car.

"Where to, sir?" Ask the driver.

"Vale 5 Star Hotel, Gaby," He answered. The driver just nod and continue to drive all the way to the hotel that he's been booked in.

While his driver was still driving, (Y/N) can't help to look at the window and adore the lights of the streetlights that has been lightning the whole street that can be reflect under the skyscrapers. Even the moon, the shattered moon reflects the night and how beautiful it is.

"Sir! I hope you enjoy your stay here in Vale." He said happily at him and glance a the mirror above to see the (Y/N) Lore. He just nod at him.

"If you had time I could tour you around, sir." He said while (Y/N) just nod at him.

"I could do this on my own, Gab. You don't need to do that." He said. "But anyway, thank you." he said and look back at the window.

Gaby can't help to let out a chuckle, "Vale is beautiful isn't it?" He asks.

(Y/N) smiles, "Yes, and I think they are a lot of changes that happened to Vale." He said.

"Yes, but still I love this changes around Vale sir." Said Gaby.

"I know but still . . . . ." He glance back at the glassed window of the car and let out a sigh.

". . . . . . It's been 7 years since I last came home . . . . . . And now I'm back. I hope the past doesn't consume me." He said quietly under his breath.

(A/N: That's a wrap on the first chapter and I really hope you enjoy this story. I just gave it a shot you know guys, and for your information this is a Blake x Male Reader x Weiss fan fiction this time! I really hope you enjoy this story just like My book 'Your's truly, your personal servant.' and thank you for supporting this fanfict! I really appreciate all your support. So guys if had any Comments? Suggestions? Or Request? Please, feel free to PM me guys!

P.S. I do not own RWBY and it's character. They are owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty, in his memory. Keep moving forward.

~Everlark2K16 signing out)