Chapter 1-Amelie

Chapter 1-Amelie

"Can't I stay here? I'll be fine on my own." I say but Mikayla just shakes her head, her short blonde hair, flicking herself in the face.

"C'mon you can bring a book or something!" Jade insists.

"But theres no wifi on the beach, and I promised I would publish another chapter of my story today," I state, and my best friends huff.

"You can do it when we come back! Everything will be fine!" Exclaims Mikayla and I sigh, rubbing my temple. I hate to break my promise, but I guess I could do it when we come back, it doesn't make much of a difference, right?

"Fine, but we come back in an hour and a half, okay?" I reason and both girls roll their eyes.

"Yes miss." They both say in a bored tone and walk out of my room at the same time, like robots, maybe they were... That's a good idea for a story, I have to write that down somewhere!

I'm left alone with my computer, books and my bed, and it's very tempting to lock my door and stay here for the rest of my life with no one to disturb me, but I decide against it as I am human, and need food aswell.

I groan before pushing myself off my chair, almost falling over due to the pins and needles in my left leg, but regaining my balance and dragging myself towards my closet.

I look through my very few bathing suits, as I was never really into fashion, choosing the pinky/orangy coloured bikini that I thought went well with my light brown hair.

You know what colour I mean, like a neon pink but its tinted neon ora- never mind, I'm just gonna call it porange from now on.

Slipping a blue tank top ontop, a random pair of jean shorts and my porange toms, I quickly shove a jumper, book, my iPhone the girls bought for me for Christmas and my glasses into my bag.

I guess you could say I'm good at multi tasking.

Walking into the living room, I see both of the girls aren't ready yet.

Why would they be?

I think, and lower myself down it sit at a sofa, flicking on the television to a random channel, which turns out to be a gossip show.

I make myself comfortable because despite what you might think, I enjoy those shows.

Oh no, I don't actually believe any of that shit, if thats what you were thinking, I just like to see all the drama their making up, and I also like to see if I can read through the host's mask.

It's sort of like practise, being able to see through people and read them isn't as easy as it seems, I have learnt, but it's worth it in the end because it's nice to know how to treat people when you just met them.

On the T.V I see the host, who is trying way to hard to be funny, saying something about some boy band. And let me tell you. Those boys are hot. Just saying.

"Ooh that's One Direction!" Says a voice behind me and I while around to see the girls.

They are both wearing tank tops and shorts too and I can see the red striped bikini beneath Mikayla's white tank top and turquoise ripped shorts, she is just wearing flip flops and has her blonde hair out as always. Jade has taken all her peircings out and has her black hair up in a bun, and is wearing a black tank top and jean shorts with black toms.

"Oh, so that's what their called... What a weird name." I think out loud and Jade shrugs.

"I dunno I quite like it, and their musics good too," she says and it's my turn to shrug.