Meeting Her

I walk into math class I notice everyone already choose their seat according to their clique. There happened to be one seat in the back next to a girl who had her head faced towards the ground. I take a seat and the teacher walks in. 

 "Good morning class" the teacher walks by every desk checking for the summer homework. She comes to my desk and looks at me with a disappointed face. I look down at my empty desk and then back at her. 

"You must be the new kid?" She looks at her clipboard and then back at me. "Is your name Lucas Reed?" I nod my head in agreeance.   "Well welcome Lucas I hope that this class will do well with introducing themselves". The class looks at me and then turn their heads back to the teacher. I look over at the silent girl next to me.  

"Hi" I say this and she turns her head once I saw her face I couldn't stop staring. She was beautiful and stunning her eyes shinned like the stars in the sky.  "Lucas? Hello.....?"  "Huh? what?" I look around and see everyone staring at me and giggling. "I said what is the square root of 225?' the teacher said it with a little bit of aggravation in her voice.  " Oh...umm.. 15" I said this looking over to see the girl slightly giggling. Great now I look like a complete fool.

*End of class* 

"Hey" I run up to the mysteriously gorgeous girl .  "Hi?" she turns her head and slows down her speed so I can catch up.  "So I never caught you name" I say this while she rumbles through her locker. " My name is Ellie it's Ellie Baker" she said it with a smile I couldn't forget. "That's a beautiful name......I mean nice meeting you..bye!" I ran off to next period I didn't know what to say.  

Great just great now once again I seem like a complete fool. Wait what do I do now? She probably thinks I'm a complete loser. I told her that her last name was beautiful and then I awkwardly stared at her in first period. What am I gonna do? 

~A/N okay so that's chapter one and let me just say I would die for a guy to fall for me like that. What do you think, do you ship Ellie and Lucas or is it a total bust. comment and vote. ILY babes k bye~