My Bestfriend

its started whe we were in 5th grade , she didnt talked to me i talked to her, '' hey i dont even know why i have this rocks '' i remember my self  saying.

 after that it was all like magic , we started to talk to each other more often , even though sometimes we had are desagreen i know that was someone i could call my bestfriend. then came middle school , i seriously thought i wasnt going to see my bestfriend againg and that we were goin to lose our friendship , but honestly i was sooo wrong. most of my classes were with her. believe me my heart was happy , my soul was happy ... i was happy, i just loved having my bestfriend with me. yeah i guess we made new friends but our friendship was growing stronger and stronger .

everynight i just thanked God for giving me a  good friend and that he would help me to keep this friendship and help me be a better friend , but one day God told me that the way i could start being a good friend was talking to her bout Jesus, and yess i did. i found out that she was christian too!!!!! that made my heart so happy. after that invited he rto my church and she came and we did spend a verygood  time together .

my family thinks she is a good friend , and i think that too, my grandma kind of loves her , or something like that.

we got to seventh grade and i guess we kind of seperated a little she wanted to be with her others friends , then something happened in track and she didnt talk to me at all, , i guess i also acted like  a big jerk most of the time , that was my mistake and i will always say that. 

but my conclusion is taht no matter what we haved pass in , i will alaways call her my bestfriend , but we really call each other ''sisters'' cause thats how we really act  and treat each other