Prologue

Allyson Brooke was the definition of a good girl, never drank alcohol, never used drugs, never broke rules, never had sex, and a long list of never. She had actually considered taking a job as a nun before, cause praying was her hobby and Jesus was her orientation.

But her parents didn't want her to be a nun, so she didn't and that was why she was here, sitting at her desk writing a book about Jesus. She was quite a famous writer, many people know her and take her as their figure.

But Ally was not happy.

She had the money, a lot of money actually. She had a loving parents who support all her decisions - even though they denied Ally's request to be a nun. She had her beloved dog, Matthew. She had a lot of friends who praise Jesus just like her. She had a lot of fans who gave her an ultimate stock of bibles and she has the look. Ally was a beautiful girl and she knew it - not to be self-centered, but God told you to love yourself. She got a good voice that could make all people go happy. And of course a loving boyfriend who understand her more than herself.

Ally's life was perfect for everybody else, but for Ally, it wasn't.

And until this day Ally still didn't understand why she thought that adopting children will made her life perfect.

"Dinah! Stop pulling at Matthew's ear!"

Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio, shortened as Dinah Jane Hansen, shortened again as Dinah Jane, shortened again as Dinah, shortened again as DJ and shortened again as D - cause apparently DJ is still too long - was the reason of Ally's headache every single day.

"I want a rabbit!" Dinah screamed, pulling at the poor dog's ears and hoping that maybe it could get a little longer and resembled what a rabbit would look like.

"Dinah Jane! Put the dog down now, or I wil--"

"Mom!"

And that was Normani.

Normani Kordei Hamilton or known as Manibear was the reason Ally had to clean the house every five minutes. She just couldn't stop using the glitter, covering every single area with that sparkly thing Ally had grown to hate.

"Look at me!" Ally turned her head to Normani and almost dropped her jaw, almost. Normani was literally covered in glitter, like literally covered in that disgusting sparkly things.

"Mani! What the, what is this?!" Ally picked Normani up and she almost gagged. Normani was too sparkly for Ally's liking and it came from the mouth of the girl who would use neon colors as her everyday clothes.

"I want a rabbit! Gimme a rabbit!" Dinah screamed and a few thud was heard before she saw a blur of caramel hair ran pass her. Ally was sure that now the dog's ears had already fall off as she saw Dinah ran up the stairs with Matthew in her hands. She could see the struggle of Dinah's little feet trying to climbed the stairs at a fast paced and she feared for their safety as Dinah stumbled at the third steps.

How can a three years old girl be so active?

"Dinah! Stop running!" Ally was frustrated, Dinah had been begging for a rabbit since they watched that stupid little movie called 'Alvin and the Chipmunks'. The movie was not even about rabbit! She had no idea how she could put up with all of this.

Ally was about to go chased after Dinah when a cute little voice called after her.

"Mami, I'm hungry."

Ally looked down and there she was, staring at her with her big brown eyes was Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, a little cutie pie that sweep clean Ally's fridge everyday. Ally didn't understand how can that little body eat so many things, her mouth never stop chewing and Ally was worried, very worried for her food stock.