The bad ended journey

It happened in an Indian village, one small girl but with a big attitude to her self and her family, was trying to exit the country. Annika decided to take a train to get to the city, and buy the medicine for her sick mother. Annika was full of fear, that the train officer would catch her and would send her back home. So she created a plan... Since she had money only for medicine, she could not buy a ticket.

"Whatever" thought Annika "at least I should try".

She waited until the train officer was busy with other people. Her heart started beating faster and faster, she rushed into the train in crowd of other people. Annika felt hot like lava blood was pulsing into her head. In one moment Annika was on a train. She was seeking for not occupied seat. Annika was amazed by people who were tall as statues, with white almost pale skin and in black suits, royal dresses. Everybody was looking at her like lions on a deer. She thought it's all because she wore her old dim orange dress. Her parents didn't have a lot of money to buy new clothes that often, Annika's mother was sewing dresses and clothes herself. Annika wanted at least look like those rich people, but thought that she will never be like those people almost ate her from inside. Annika had to stay in the line, but when she got there Annika was in panic... The seat that she spotted,was taken by a white haired man, 67 years old with deep blue eyes and round face. Annika stayed for a minute, staring at man. She noticed how deep and crystal his eyes were, and she could see something really meaningful in his eyes. Annika felt like she was in mesmerized, she woke up from this when the train man putted his hand on her shoulder, she was shocked, Annika didn't knew what to say. "This is the end" Annika rumbled to her self... Suddenly, the man said "Excuse me" he said hoarsely "she is going with me, she is my friends daughter" . "All right, show me your tickets than" said the train man. Man pulled out two tickets out of his brown leather bag "Here you go" he said. The train man finally left, Annika didn't grasp what was happening. The man invited her to sit with him, he told her that she shouldn't worry about returning money for the ticket.

"So where are you going?" The man asked kindly

"I need to get to the city, to get medicine for my mother" Annika said with shaking voice

"That's so viperous and deadly dangerous trip for a small girl like you" he stormed

Annika was calmly sitting in her seat looking at the colorful booklet and listening for the mans lectures, she was confused why he was so bothered about her. She didn't know that that old man was working for many many years in a company who were catching homeless children and taking them to orphanage.

"Why don't your parents went to the city?" Man asked with overwrought. How nasty he is, Annika hated when someone was telling her what to do! Finally Annika couldn't take any more, she shouted...

"Stop telling me what to do! I'm old enough to safe my moms life!" Annika yells and threw a booklet away from her. She stood up and went towards the exit.

"where are you going young lady?" He asked.

"Away from you!" She barked at him.

In one instance Annika heard a police whistle, "Take her!" Man shouted. Annika turned around and as a fright chicken started running away from him. From now and so on Annika hated that nasty man, first he was on her side and than went against her. She was rushing toward the roof door, than she jumped off to the roof and continued rushing where her eyes were looking... The train officer was chasing her screaming "You will kill yourself! Stop!" Train officer didn't know what to do, all he thought about is how to get her down from the roof. She turned around and yelled "you will never catch me!" Annika fell... Her whole life ran in front of her. She felt on a hard flat floor, she could smell the just backed bread like her mom used to bake. Annika opened her eyes, she was alive but with broken arm. She was whine because of the pain in her arm. Other train officer picked her up by the shoulders "gotcha little bandit" he said with a smile. Annika felt so disgust, her whole body was languishing in pain. He took her to the train clinic, the doctor looked at her arm and put on a bandage on. Annika was crying but not because of pain which was killing her with strength of a tiger, but because she did not kept her promise and didn't came back with medicine for her sick mother. She felt so useless, helpless just terrible. She didn't notice how she felt asleep, after some time someone was shaking her shoulder. It was that nasty man she hated the most. "What do you need?!" Annika cut. "Come with me, you little bandit" the man replied. Annika was to fatigue to argue with him. The man guided her through the exit, Annika got off the train... "No! no! Please!, my mother is dying she needs the medicine" she scoffed. The tears was rolling down from her cheeks, she felt so small and horrible when she saw a tall man in a police uniform...