Moving In.

My name is Cameron Arsement. I'm 13 years old. Born October 13, 2002. I am a natural red head with green eyes and a few freckles. Anyways, I just moved in to the beautiful mansion in Reston, Virginia. Today is when we'll be greeting the neighbors, gotta look nice ya know. You never know if there's a cute boy in the neighborhood. Aye, Aye.

Cameron's POV ***

"CAMERON KAY ARSEMENT. IT HAS BEEN AN HOUR OF YOU BEING IN THE BATHROOM. GET OUTSIDE. NOW." My mother yells.

"OKAY, MOTHER." I shout back, making sure my 'No Makeup' makeup look is on point. I walk down stairs in my tie-dye, blue and green, crop top, with white shorts and my Kyrie 1s that are still looking new. Yes, a girl can wear Kyries.

"Go greet the neighbors, Cameron. It'll be nice to make some friends for you since we're new to the town." She smiles gently, yet I see that sadness in her smile. My father had left us for a lady he had met at his work area a month ago.

"Okay..." My voice cracks while saying that because of knowing what she's thinking. I walk outside to see the sunset setting.

"It was never like this back in Canada. Always cold. Wow. It's so pretty!" I slightly yell. Then.. I blush knowing that atleast someone had heard me.

I start to walk to the house next door. Wooden doors with a strip of metal in between each foot it is. The modern feel is happening. I walk towards the door, and knock.
A cute boy with light brown hair and blueish-grayish eyes, stands at the door.

"Um.. Hi! My name is Cameron and I just moved in next door." I do the cute smile not knowing.

"Oh yeah! Well... Hey! My name is Noah and I am now your next door neighbor!" He laughs. Hmph, cute. I laugh to and then a girl comes up next to him. I shake hands with her and introduce myself.

"Hey! My name is Cameron and I can tell you're gonna be my pretend sister and best friend. I don't cause drama, I get involved with drama. But... I get out of it." I smile.

"Haha, yeah well. My name is Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzie and you have probably met my caring and sweet twin brother, Noah." She giggles. I shrug and giggle along.

"Well, we should all hangout sometime. I'll introduce you to the group tomorrow." Noah smiles and laughs. I laugh too. We exchange numbers to keep in touch. Next house. Oh dear..