The Fox and Racoon

This is a story of a young boy named Naruto Uzumaki,and all he wants is to be aknowledged by his own home.This story also has another boy named Gaara who is all alone and eventually has to kill people to see that they can also aknowledge him.

Both boys have a simaler past but Naruto's parents died to protect him and the villdge but by doing this they sealed a beast called The Kyubi. The Kyubi is basicly a nine tailed demon fox that tried to destroy the villege,Naruto's dad was the Fourth Leader of the villege and wanted people to realize that naruto was a hero but they just saw him as a monster and they shunned him.

Gaara's mom died giving birth to him while his dad was the 4th kazekage and was too busy to help his wife. Gaara's dad sealed the 1 tailed raccone inside the small infant hoping to use him as the greatest weapon and to help win the 3rd great ninja war. Realizing that Gaara was too dangerous Gaara's dad sent many assisons after him. After his father sent the person who he thought cared for him the most Gaara became ferious and went on a rampage killing anyone who defide him. His own siblings were scared of him and he was the youngest, they were so scared that one look sent a shiver down their spine. Now time to tell you the tale if how the fox and raccone fell in love.