Information

So, if you are reading this you either stumbled upon us or were invited to join us. Either way we are not your typical tribe and here is the basic information you will need to know as accepted members.

The Activity Policy:

Why does this have to exist? The point of roleplay, in my eyes, is to create a fantasy being and live a life that you do not already and it is hard to do that if you are not active. For this reason, we require people to be active at the pack roleplay [not just active on Wattpad] daily or semi-daily. It's not fun to roleplay with someone who never responds. Don't be that person. Also, tag people, no, do not tag the entire pack, tag a hand full of people, and if you need suggestions, just ask me. Finally, to make sure you don't have the excuse of no one responding [tag someone] but, if no one responds in two days, just go somewhere else and try again or continue the roleplay. It's that simple. This policy is strictly enforced and if you do not tag or shift two days, your excuse for not being active is invalid. Lastly, we do make accommodations for things if told in advance.

Rules

1. Do not be in more than one place at a time. This has been dubbed as multiplexing and unless it is a clone with a legitimate reason, do not do it.

2. Since upper ranks here are elected, if you ever think someone here should be taken out of power, do not publicly go against them, but rather make a suggestion at the next meeting for a leadership change and give a legitimate reason why they should be taken out of power.

3. Do Not God Mod. These are your only people to roleplay with in this pack, do you really want them to hate you? With this goes back to no Multiplexing, mean no being in several places at one.

4. We do accept mated couples and people can be in relationships, but keep relationships and language PG-13.

5. Do not Time jump. (On a side note, the common pack time is Eastern time so events can be at the same time).

6. Know that we do drop in and out of roleplay, but when we do, we use some form of {}, [], or ()

7. Once a month, we hold elections to see who, if any, should be given a higher title or taken out of power. Each member is required to send a suggestion a week in advance of who should be offered power, who should be taken out of power or simply no power change if they don't see it needed. The suggestions will be presented to the pack and each member will need to vote.

8. In order to be promoted in Rank, you are required to give a week notice to the Alpha so that a time, place, and date can be set for an assessment of your skills to see if you are truly capable of the rank you wish to move up to.

Notes

+The form is not in the books. We do this so not just anyone applies. If you wish to join, message the Alpha to get a form. If you simply wish to visit or get a feel for the tribe, there is a visitation form in this book.

+We are a peace tribe, we do not go head first into war but we provide shelter and weaponry for our allies who are in need.

+Since we accept so many species, here are some ideas to inspire you or give you a baseline [hybrids, werewolves, were any beasts, orcs, dwarfs, fairies, elves, angels, demons, magician/sorcerers, and many more]

+We accept by invitation only. What does this mean? Since we are such an isolated tribe, we do not often allow strangers in. We usually have pack members select those who are invited to join but we are not entirely closed off to the outside world in the sense if a person seeks refuge they can visit or gain a trial in an attempt to join.

+Visitation forms, you will notice, is the only form posted. This goes back to the idea of being isolated. Actual forms are sent only via PM. Visitation is no intent to join. A counsel of 5 [which differs from case to case] will monitor people on trial during their trial and decide whether they are desired and fit for the pack.

+The upper ranks cannot be applied for as a new member.

+Look on the pack message board [pack page] daily if possible because updates are frequent.