Last Wish❤

2014, has been a year of success for a boy, whose success was earlier limited in a small city of Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India.
He was only 19 years old when success itself kissed his toes but at the same time he lost his first love.
Or, should I say, his first love left him because of money. It's a long story that I will narrate in some other writings, some other day.
After losing his first love he was left with nothing but two options. One, being addicted with alcohol or drugs.
Second, being involved in some work to keep himself busy.
He was never interested in studies and becoming an engineer or doctor so he chose the cultural life. He chose music. And music chose him. After doing music for years he could understand that he gain nothing, he didn't lose hope. He decided to make something of his own.
He made a song, a life changing one. It contains all his feelings he felt when he met his first love. All those most beautiful moments were captured and framed in the song. He named it,
" Meri Pehli Mohabbat "
He went to Chicago with his family as he had nothing to do in Mumbai.
One morning in Chicago, he was sitting with his guitar, a cup of coffee and a bad mood, when he got a call from one his childhood bosom friend.
He was Kritesh. When Darshan saw the number he was excited and he without wasting any second took the call.
Darshan and Kritesh's conversation;
Darshan:What's up, buddy?
Kritesh: Nothing much. What about you?
Darshan: Fine.(In a low tone)
Kritesh: I have a news for you and I am sure that this news is going to change your mood completely.
Darshan: What buddy?(excitedly)
Kritesh: A new singing reality show is coming. And the most important thing is you can sing here your own songs.
Darshan: So what? You think I should try?
Kritesh:Yes, of course. All you need to do is send one of your music video.
Darshan: OK then. Send me their website link. I will try.
Kritesh: OK will. Bye. Take care.
Darshan: You too.
He send him the link, he registered there and send one of his video of some covers he made himself.

After two weeks he got a call from them and he had to return to Mumbai, India. The place where he met his first love for the first time. Every moment he spent was in front of his eyes. Suddenly, he could realize that some unwanted tears fell off his eyes. He immediately rubbed them and started his journey for India's Rawstar office. He was warmly welcome there. He made some shoots for the promo.
Some days past and the singing reality show called, "India's Rawstar" begun with only ten specially talented singers including Darshan Raval.
Darshan was at the top, number one position for five weeks after that he faced some ups and downs. In that show he officially released his own song "Meri Pehli Mohabbat." He started having a huge fan following, specially girls became quite possessive about him because of his exceedingly charming look.
At last he became the runners up not the champion. On that note Darshan Raval said,"When I looked back I could see less trophies but more hearts. And that's what I wanted the most."
With that one show people came to know about him and his mesmerizing voice. It had been the staircase of his success.
Then he released another song of his own called "Ishq Chara Hai", which was played by MTunes and Zee music. He had been the singer who earned so much fame without having any Bollywood link then.
But later on he sung a couple of songs in Bollywood for Himesh Reshamia, who was the mentor of India's Raw Star in 2015.
This was a short description about the male protagonist. His picture is in the media section please do check.
Soon I will be back with the female protagonist. Till then keep waiting.
Love you guys,
❤Spreadlove❤