Ben Drowned x reader

What you need to know:

In this story you're a girl that is haunted by a demon. The demon is basically in your head and nobody can hear him accept you. He sometimes might come out in a little demon form, but most of the time he just bugs the shit outta you.
Y/N-your name
H/C-hair color
E/C-eye color
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(YOUR P.O.V)

"Now listen child, as the new proxy here I'm sorry to inform you that we don't have any spare available rooms, so you're gonna have to share a room..." Slenderman said as he looked at you while walking through the halls.

"Who do i get to stay with?" you asked rather curious about your new room mate.

"Well, I'm sure you've heard of the creepypasta Ben drowned..." he sight. And just as you heard the name Ben, you couldn't help but get really exited. Before you became one of the creepypastas BEN Drowned was your favorite story.

"Yea, I've heard of him"

"Well great then, you're gonna share your room with him"

"Ok then" you nodded trying to keep as calm as possible, but on the inside you felt like you were gonna explode from happiness.

After some time you finally arrived in front of his room and Slender knocked on the door and you stood behind him.

(BEN'S P.O.V)

I was deep into game mode, my eyes locked onto the screen as I forgot about the world around me, the game was the only thing there. I was playing for a solid few hours until, Slender disturbed it. I heard a firm knock on the door and I sighed as I pause my game, immediately in a terrible mood. When I opened the door I saw Slender stand there, but there was something or someone behind him.

"Ugh... This better be something important" i said as i groaned and crossed my arms.

"The others are not willing to share their rooms so I'm afraid you'll have to share with our new proxy"

I growled and stayed quiet, not happy having to share my room, not even wanting to know whoever the new proxy was. I glared at Slender for a moment and said nothing as I walked back into my room. The game I paused and I stared playing again, acting like nothing happened.

(YOUR P.O.V)

You sight a little and Slenderman turned to you.

"Make yourself at home child" he said as he teleported away.

You took a deep breath and finally stepped inside the room. You looked around. There was only one bed, and the rest of the room was pretty much covered in video games, controllers, consoles. You glanced at the blond male who was sitting on the ground before you finally sat down on the bed.

'Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey' the demon in your head aka Damon started talking again which made you groan. "WHAT!?" you growled and Damon just chuckled. 'Nothing, I'm just greeting you' he laughed and you just facepalmed while looking down and shaking your head.

"You ok hun?" he asked as he paused his game and put his controller down then looked at you with a raised eyebrow. He was probably thinking that you were crazy or something like that.

"Nope..." you sight "At least not with this deuchebag in my head..." you rolled your eyes and suddenly Damon came out of your head.

"Well now I'm offended..." Damon said as he sight and crossed his arms and you chuckled.