Prologue

Story is a remake of "Kyuubi and Me" (still my story, just different style and setbacks)
Story is inspired by "Spirited Away" and "Deemo"
I will be using their music so credits to them.

Prologue

(I woke up past 7 today.. I thought I was going to be late...)

My name is Haku, Haku Asgatov Mendeleev. I've been noticing some strange things going on with me recently.

It's probably my Imagination but, I think time has been so slow for me.

"Haku... Are you day dreaming again?"

"Huh? What? No I wasn't, I'm clearly listening."

*Giggles*"You're listening to who? Class is over..."

"Huh? Ugh.. Yeah I knew that.."

This is Shin Lukas Strievegard. Shin's been my best friend since as long as I can remember. He's the only person I could call my brother, although there are things I haven't said to him yet...

"Haku, School's over.. Are you still going to sit there?"

"Oh sorry"

(As I was saying, this morning I woke up late, yet when I arrived at school I still had 10 minutes to spare before the school ceremony.)
(Something's wrong with me, I need help...)

After school, we always go by to our favorite Coffee Shop, Civet's. It's been my favorite shop since I entered Senior High. We stop by here all the time, it's already our habit.

*Shin opens the door*

"Auntie! How I love your coffee shop, it is the smell of heaven!"

"Oh, welcome both of you. Our most valuable costumers, what do you want today?"

"I'll have the regular Auntie, what about you Haku?"

"Hm.. Huh? Oh! Yes, I'll have the regular as well please."

"Ok, two regular coming right up!"

Both of us took a seat at our favorite spot. It's always been near the window near the terrace and Aunt Mila always reserves the spot for us, since we come here everyday.

"Haku, our project today should be done by the end of the month and I want you to-"

(Normally, I would talk to Shin all the time. But it got different, I feel time has been really slowing down for me.)

"Hey Haku! Are you listening?"

"Huh? Yeah! I'm listening.."

"Dude, you've been getting so aloof lately, and it looks like you're in another world. What happened to you?"

"I'm sorry, Shin. It's just that I'm tired ok? I feel like everything is so slow."

"Well whatever, I'll let you off easy this time. I'll do your work for you, just remember our deal."

"Oh yeah sure."

(What was our deal again?)

Oh yeah, I promised him that I would find time to push Mika together with him. But is that really necessary? I've been thinking a lot about life lately, and I think it's just not right...