Would I risk? Again?

As I looked up the sky, I saw the stars twinkling. What a perfect scene. At that point, I thought of giving up on you. For how many years that I spent waiting for you, I think it's time to let go. It's better that way right?

I'm already tired of expecting if I have ever crossed your mind even just once, tired of those "yieeee" that our classmates do every time we talk to each other and most of all, I'm tired of watching you from afar. I just kinda feel that you are always avoiding me. So why still hold on to you when you, yourself can't feel that someone's hurting already.

I started to let you go that day. It was Monday. I saw you sitting in your usual spot inside our classroom and I just can't help it but stare at you. But then, I remembered that I'm on the process of letting you go and moving on. I just shooked the feelings that I'm starting to feel and headed to my proper seat.

I already told my friends about my decision; letting you go as if there was an "us". Haha silly, its just me, admiring you for almost 4 years now. The word "admire" or should I say "crush" turned into love. But I'm just a nobody compared to her, the girl you really love even though she's already "the past". She's the one who hurted you, but you still love her until now, right? It has been a year but I can't blame you. You fell for her really hard.

Classes were over at 4:30 PM and my classmates hurriedly went out of the room, celebrating since there's no assignment. I was fixing my bag when my friends told me that they'll just go to the restroom. I just nodded and continue with what I'm doing.

When I looked up, I was shocked to see the person I have been avoiding since this morning. He's just sitting in his chair near the door of our classroom. I picked my bag up and started to walk since I badly want to go outside. I walked passed him and I was surprised with his actions. He grabbed my wrist which made me stop walking and he stood up from his seat. He leaned closer into my ear and whispered, " Please don't let me go. Hold me tight."

I looked at his pleading eyes. He was really sincere with that, huh? I gave him a questioning look and I guess he understand that. He started to explain which really made me cry. After I absorbed everything, he asked me, "Can you trust me?"

That one question. Just a simple question but I find it hard to answer. Full of "what if's" running in my mind. Tears started to form and fall from my eyes .

"I don't know..... I - i- " I stuttered. I can't find the right words.

Would I risk again?

I wanna say yes but I don't want to get my heart broken once more.

"Oh. I think you can't. I-I'm sorry. I'll go ahead." He forced a smile.

Gosh, I can't take this anymore. Right now, I'm gonna make the most stupid decision.

I immediately followed him outside our classroom and grabbed his wrist. I took a deep breath and told him the things he should know.

"You know what? You're really stupid, you hurt me for so many times but still, you'll always have this place in my heart." He looked at me with disbelief in his eyes.

"S-so you mean--" I didn't let him finish his sentence.

"Yes. I will--" I was cut off when he suddenly hugged me.

------------------------------------------------------
Hiii guys! Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos^_^ Hindi naman kasi ako magaling mag sulat ng english na story. Haha pasensya na.

P.S Hiiiiii bespreeeeend! Eto na sya ohh! jechaxxx

XOXO~lovelots

Nagmamahal,
_CaramelMacchiato08