6 Ways To Help You Create Your Own Story by Youngbaeloves ✓

"6 Ways To Help You Create Your Own Story"

Copyright © Youngbaeloves

"6 Ways To Help You Create Your Own Story" is under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998. The act states that no part of this story (all chapters and associated contents) may be reproduced, stored, in any form or by means of (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, etc.) without the prior written permission of the owner.

Author's Note : This work is pure fiction. Names, events, characters, places (sometimes) either are the product of the owners imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual humans, living, or deceased is entirely--coincidental.

Para ito sa mga nais maging otor pero hindi nila alam kung pano sila magsisimula..

Here's my..

"6 Ways To Help You Create Your Own Story''

----------

1. THINK OF AN IDEA

- Writing a story starts with coming up with an idea that might spark from :

@ Reading other books..

@ Watching movies..

@ Listening to music.. Or;

@ Experience..

- For some writers, they seek inspiration or just wait until that perfect idea struck them.

* For newbies, ang dapat nyo muna unahin eh un.. So, called "GENRE" ( Romance. Teen Fiction. Horror. Fantasy etc.) nang story nyo. Kasi pano kayo makakapagisip nang concept kung di nyo alam kung saang genre under ung story nyo. Just, a friendly advice.

- Make sure it is UNIQUE.

2. MAKE A REFERENCE

- Start everything by writing down all ideas for:

@ Characters..

@ Events..

@ Places..

at higit sa lahat ang..

@ Plot

This list will serve as a reference when the writer is ready to begin the writing process..

3. PLAN SETTING

- Thinking of a setting for a story is one of the most enjoyable part of writing it.. It is done by chosing the year, the setting and the ending and other details that will help setting up the atmosphere of the story..

3. GOOD CHARACTERIZATION

- Begin with creating the protagonist of the story, (O, ung bida nang storya.). Remember, protagonist is not NECESSARILY the ''goody good two shoes'' o ung palaging si Mr./Ms. Nice. He/She is simply the MAIN character which the story focuses.

- The supporting characters and antangonist should also play important role.. Dito na papasok ung twists at climax nang stiry na nakakahatak nang mga readers.. Better, make this part interesting.. Para hindi mabore ung mga nagbabasa..

- Do not include people that don't help move along the story o ung extra lang kumbaga. Otherwise, the story will be weighed down and end up boring the readers.

- All the characters should be believable.

4. PLOT THE STORY

- Plotting the story is part of the story which details how the protagonist tries to accomplish his/her goal.

- Develop conflicts where problems arise and describe how the protagonist's way to solve the problems..

5. WRITING PROCESS

- Edit manuscripts before publishing it is more accurate and clear than those of drafts.

- After rewriting it, show it to somebody else what you have written. They could be your friends, family, or some onle writing community like here.. (wattpad)

- Be open to feedback.

6. KEEP ON REWRITING.

Always remember my.. ''6 Ways To Help You Create Your Own Story''..

Sana nakatulong 'to sa ino. :)

Paki- Basa ung Love or Friendship?, Imposible, Scandalous Bride. :D

Makikita nyo lahat yan sa wroks ko :bd

Salamat sa pagbasa! :D

Keep safe :3

Signing out, YOUNGBAELOVES.