Jeamus ---OneShot--- (Smut)

God I hated working at Target, I worked in the back room constantly trying to find things for people and ending up getting hit because I couldn't find what ever the customer was looking for or being 'a bad tempered guy and/or a sarcastic ass hole', and way it was now my break so I made my way to the staff room right at the back of the store so I could relax well I wanted to relax until I saw I man I had never seen at work before so I walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder and he turned around "hey newbie, im Seamus" I said happily "sup im James" he said eying me up, I put my hand out for a hind shake but when he went for my hand I pulled him in for a bear hug I whispered in his ear "Quit before you get beaten up by the customers" James just chuckled and walked away placing a small peace of paper in the table next to me, I picked it up and read it.

Call Me --- James'  phone number ---

Should I call him!?

It was super late when I got home, after all I did work late stacking shelf's and shit like that, anyway when I got home I went right to bed still thinking about James and his hansom features, his short black hair with a beard that outlined his chin and a small moustache, I didn't know much about him but I believed in love at first sight, hard to believe it with my sarcastic and often bad attitude.

When I for up I looked at my alarm clock and read the time 12:27pm and the date on it said the 5th of March 2011, Today was the day I promised my self I would quit my job at Target, but now I wasn't sure if I should now knowing James worked there, so I decided to call him "Hello?" James said when he answered his phone "hey oh its Seamus by the way" I said nervously "oh the cure guy from work, Hey" he said happily making me blush "your not so bad your self" I said trying to flirt back but instantly changed subject to about quitting our jobs "well I don't want to get beaten up my old women" he mocked "sure ill quit oh and do you want to go out for a bite to eat?" he asked "um err sure where?" I asked stuttering was he asking me out ?! "Starbucks, we'll get to know each other over a hot chocolate and a cookie" he said, we both said our good byes and I ran to my car and drove to the coffee shop.

When I got there  it was empty besides from a solitary man sitting on a couch in the corner of the store, he was James, I walked through the door and James turned to wave me over to sit down "Hi" I said sitting down "Hey, nice pants ... tight" he said flirting with me, I giggled as I felt my face get hot. "so got any question, you know so we can get to know each other better and faster" he insisted "um sure ... where are you from and what's your full name and age?" I asked, James answered instantly "my full name is James Wilson Jr. im 23 years old and im from Lancaster, Pennsylvania" he just sat there and asked me the same question "my full name is Seamus O'Doherty im 25 years of age and im from Chicago."

After around an hour of getting to know each other we ran out the store and to my car to drive to work were we where gonna quit "you ready?" James asked me as he rubbed circles on my back trying to calm me down as we barged in to the office of our soon to be ex-boss "what do you want!" he exclaimed wondering why we so rudely barged in to his office "oh ill tell you why ... James why don't you tell him" I said, god I sounded like a coward, James leaned down slightly to get down to my level so he could whisper something in my ear "come on Seamoose you have to stick up for your self" he said, wow that was fast he already had a pet name for me, anyway he pushed my forward slightly and I took a deep breath "We ... WE QUIT!" I shouted, I quickly turned around grabbed James' hand and ran out of the store to avoided getting yelled at.

"WE DID IT!" I screamed, obviously I was way to over exited because  the next thing I know I had my  hands around James' neck and kissed him "oh um ha sorry" I chuckled nervously but he just reached in to my jacket pocket and pulled out my car keys unlocked the back door and pushed me on the back car seat and he followed, next thing I knew I was making out in the back of my car with the love of my life "Seamoose I...I think... no I know I love you" he said sweetly caressing my face with his soft gamer hands "I love you too and I knew it from the first time I saw you"

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT the next fiction I will probs write it a AcmAnex fiction I have read 3 or 4 and I thought the ship was adorable any way thanks for all the reads on my other fictions and I love you all BYEEE GUYYYSSS