Chapter 1

I was falling into an obis. Right when I saw the ground, my face would smash upon, I woke up.

It was morning already, or more so afternoon. It felt like I just fell asleep. Well whatever. I was awake now.

I walked down the hallway to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done I got dressed in a cute little pink tank top, and caprees that were a little bit above my knees. I put on my flip flops and went outside. It was cold out, even though it was said to be 90 degrees out, probably cause its the morning. I walked to the mall. It's about a 20 minute walk. I walked in and everyone stared at me, like something was wrong with me. I tried to ignore them but after a while I started staring back.

I finally got to the store I wanted to go to. My phone vibrated. I got it out of my pocket, and started to text the person back. I continued to walk while I was texting back. Then I fell down to the floor.

I heard a gasp. "I'm so sorry," a British accent said to me. I looked up at a slightly shock face. He held his hand out to me. In his other hand he held a phone. I grabbed it and he helped me up. I brushed off my pants. I looked at him. He had brown curly hair, and green-blue eyes. A few moments later he broke the silence and asked, "Are you alright," trying not to smile.

"Yes, I'm fine," I finally said. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"So to show you that I am really sorry, I'll buy you anything you want in the mall, as in like cloths or makeup." I smiled at the offer.

"You don't have to do that. I'm fine. Besides I probably should get home soon," even though I didn't want to, "Bye." I turned around, then I had a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him. He looked disappointed. I turned back to him. "Okay. If it makes you feel better. Come on." I walked into the store. "So, what's your name?"

He looked at me. "Hmm? Oh! Uh, Harry." I laughed.

"Nice to meet you, Hmm Oh uh, Harry." We both laughed. "My name's Madison." I proudly smiled. "I'm 18 years old."

"Really? I'm 19 years old," he said excitedly. I laughed at his excitement.

"So aren't you in a band? I've heard about you plenty of times before, but I've never actually known the name of the band."

"Yeah, it's called One Direction," he sheepishly said. We went to the clothes, and I started to look at them.

"Cool. So since it's a band don't you have other people in the band with you?" I looked at him.

"Well, yeah of course. It wouldn't be a band if there was only one person," he laughed.

"Who are they?"

"Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and myself, Harry Styles." I smiled.

About three hours later I had finally given up on shopping. I assumed it was getting late, and that I had to leave, or else I'd never get home. I was really sad that I had to go, it was fun hanging out with him.

"I should really go home now Harry. It was nice meeting you though."

"It was really nice meeting you too, Madison." I gave him a kiss on the cheek then left with butterflies.

Once I got home I listened to every song of theirs. I fell in love with them. After I listen to all their songs I fell asleep.

******~******~******~******~******

I got a text from Harry at 7 the next morning. 'Hey, wanna hang out today?' He wants to hang out with me? Okay, then.

I've got to send him the perfect message. 'Of course I do, Cupcake!' Delete. To much Fangirl. 'Uhh... Sure.' Delete. To boring. 'Sounds great! See you soon.' That was the best that I would ever come up with, so that was what I texted him.

I grabbed a short blue dress, leggings and black flats.

When I came back I looked at my messages. He replied back. 'Okay. Wanna go eat with me and the guys?' And now he wants me to eat with them? I suddenly got really excited.

'Really??? Me??? Sure! I need a ride though.' I didn't even fan proof it! After I sent it I regretted it.

'Okay, we'll come and pick you up. Where do you live?' Now he wants my address! I told him and in about 40 minutes a limo pulled into my driveway. I opened my door just when Harry was about to knock. I smiled. He looked at my outfit I was wearing. He looked at me. I think I blushed. It was a little too much wasn't it, I asked myself. Oh well! They're already here. Can't do much about it now.

"Hey," I smiled. "Come on. Lets go. Niall's gonna get angry if he misses his breakfast." I laughed. He lead me to the van and opened the door for me, I nodded my head. I got in. All four of the boys were looking at me. I just smiled at them.

In about what felt like forever Zayn finnally spoke. Zayn was the first one to introduce himself. "Hello, I'm Zayn." I shook his hand. He had black hair that went up and behind, it looked like a wave is a easier way to describe it. Then after that everyone else introduced themselves.

Liam has really short brown hair,

Louis has brown hair that was combed over to the side, and Niall has blonde messy hair. After that everyone was talkative, and talked the whole way there.