I Promise You, I'm notonfire. [I'm Not In Love] [danisnotonfire fanfic] -On Hold

Andrea sat on the red double decker bus as she smiled a bit to herself. She looked around at the city of London, England. This was her graduation present from her parents and she couldn't have asked for a better gift, nor could they have given her a better one. She had wanted to visit London ever since she was a little girl.

The bus had stopped a few seconds away from her flat building that she would be living in for the next three months. She hopped off the bus, grabbed her bags, and walked into the building. She grabbed the key to her flat out of her bag and hit the up button for the lift. When the doors had opened she walked in and hit the button for the fourth floor.

Once she had reached her room she put the key in the lock and slowly turned it, hearing the click of the door unlock she opened the door and walked inside. She put her bags on her bed and unpacked in silence. All she had heard was noise, seeing as she could never sleep on planes, for the past twelve plus hours.

Once she was finished unpacking she walked into the bathroom so she could shower and not feel as disgusting as she felt she was. She had quickly showered before getting dressed and looking over herself in the mirror.

She went over every espect of her body. Her long, brown hair. Her piercing green eyes. Her curves, which she herself was never happy with. She ran a hand through her hair before she decided to go out and adventure around London. She grabbed her purse, putting her wallet, flat key, phone, and other needs inside of it and walking out of her flat.

She turned around and took a step before she ran right into a brown haired, brown eyed, lanky boy.

"Sorry!" She said quickly and rushed to the lift before the boy could say anything back to her.

She internally groaned at herself. She hadn't even been in the building for a day and she was already making an idiot of herself. She walked out of the lift and out of the building. She looked around as she tried to find a place for coffee. She wasn't very fond of coffee, but where there was coffee there had to be tea.

She had walked a few blocks before finding a small tea shop. She walked inside and the scent of various teas wafted over to her. She walked up to the counter where there was a girl working.

"One chai tea please." she smiled and handed the girl the amount she had to pay.

"Coming right up." the girl replied. "You can have a seat and someone will bring it out to you."

Andrea nodded and walked over to a table. There were a few other people in the shop, but one person caught her eye. The girl had frizzy dirty blonde hair. She was with a dark haired boy who was wearing the most outrageous pants she had ever seen. She knew them from somewhere but she couldn't remember. When she looked down her tea was sitting in front of her.

The girl looked over at Andrea and waved her over. To Andrea this was a shock. She took her cup of tea and walked over to the couple. She sat down and smiled.

"Hello." Andrea said.

"Ello!"  the couple said in unision.

The girl began to speak up a bit. "So we know this is kind of all the sudden but we've been sitting here all day trying to get someone to go out with us and some friends tomorrow night to a pub. Most people will just leave. But we would like to invite you. Would you like to go?" she asked.

Andrea smiled and shrugged. "I don't see why not." she laughed a bit.

The boy wrote down the name of the pub and the time. He handed her the piece of paper and smiled. "See you soon."

Andrea took the paper and stood up. "See you tomorrow." she walked out of the coffee shop when it finally hit her. She just spoke with Alex Day and Carrie Fletcher.

Well, it looks like tomorrow will be interesting.

-

A/N: hey guys! :D i hope you liked the first chapter of one of my new fanfics :D i also have another fanfic i will be starting soon. but i need a few more people so if any of you are fans of o2l aka our2ndlife please read my other fanfic and maybe you'll be in it :D