Keshi

THE BEGINING

There is a planet in outer, outer space called Tarren, a distant, rocky place with towering buildings and harmful civilians who have long nails to unleash their hidden power!

Aaaaah!!! Screamed many lives as an immense beast reeked havoc across one small city. There wasn't much time until the terrifying beast known as Tarkhan would destroy the whole Planet, but one man stood up for all of his world, one man who was willing to take a sacrifice. "Waaaaaaaaah!" screeched Leash, his black haired, newborn brown eyed son, as he held him forth. Boom! In a blink of an eye, Tarkhan's spirit was trapped inside Leash for the rest of his life. With that, leash's father and Tarkhan simultaneously plummeted to the ground, dead.

A while later, every one on Tarren was terribly frightened because they knew that Taizer, an evil, mercy less 'so called' lord who was Tarkhan's younger brother, was going to blow up their world and kill everybody on it because of Tarkhan's death. Every single Tarreenian adult sorrowfully sent their children (who where where new born babies) to all sorts of different planets so they could live a better life(instead of being blasted to peaces!) But, that didn't go quite as planed for Leash. He has a long way to go before he can reach his full potential, an Ultra-Tarreenian.

On earth, Linton, an old, wrinkled man, who was about 63 years old, went farming as he came across a miniature space shuttle with a small baby with extremely long nails. "Oh looky what I've got here, aaaaaw, a small baby boy! a-and with long nails? Ooh I need to cut off these bad boys." Just as he tried cutting them off they grew back in a blink of an eye, so he tried 17 more times but they still grew back. "I'l call you Keshi" said Linton, proudly, until finally, 'Keshi's' nails shrunk to a normal, human size. From that day onwards, linton and Keshi lived a great ten years together until the malicious murder that happened to Linton...

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! THE FULL BOOK IS COMING SOON WITH THE MURDER AND MURDERER OF LINTON!!!!!!!!!