Prologue

Sometimes I wonder what the rest of my life would have been like if I didn't get sick. I've been sick since I turned eighteen years old. There was nothing anybody could do to save me because I know once I'm gone everyone will forget about me and move on with there lives. I don't want them to mope around because I am gone all I want them to do is be happy and smile for me one last time before I go. Every single night best friend Sarah stays with me here in this very same room since I got worse until they had to put me in the hospital when I turned twenty-two. I'm now twenty-six.

I had to quit playing the guitar, and the band. But the only thing I do have is my voice. I wish I could hold my guitar and play, but my arms are too weak. I'm fragile, weak and scared. I don't want to die like this. I want to play one last time before I go and maybe just maybe people will remember me as a high spirited girl who is about get her wings. They will remember how I rocked on that stage and they will think.

"Man, why does such a beautiful soul have to leave so soon?"

I can still remember the first time I've actually played the guitar. I was fifteen and formed a band. I was with my best friend Sarah, we were closer then ever and she's never left my side since I got sick. Time sure flies by once you stay in a room huh? All the memories I've had with her and the band will stay with me til the end.

I know once I'm gone she will continue to play with the band. I just hope all of them continue on playing without me. I know it will be tough on them, but they have to keep playing. Even if I can't play I can always go and watch them like I have been doing the last four years. For now I will rest I was so sleepy. I rested my head on my pillow and looked out my window and I saw the stars and moon shine brightly. I faced the other way and I saw Sarah in a chair as she had my hand.

"Sarah, Mark and Jasmine please keep playing because I want you guys to go to the top and to fulfill my/our dream. Please don't give up." I thought to myself and closed my eyes.
________________________________________________

I'm sorry its been a,while you guys I just got internet back and I'm so sorry it took so long to get back. I am back now and with s new story that I think you guys will love. My others will be updated as soon as possible, but for now I hope you enjoy this story.

<3 Jade<3